Weekend Challenge: Plank Hold – How Strong is Your Core (Abs)?by Radiant Health
Published: May 28, 2014
A perfect addition to any interval training, the plank hold is a great exercise to strengthen your abdominal muscles and get you closer to a flat belly.
Try our plank hold challenge and tell us how you did. Was it tough or a piece of cake? We’d love to know.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.06 with sign up.
- Can You Eat Anything You Want Without Gaining Weight? - August 18, 2017
- Weekend Challenge: Skip Yourself Slim - August 22, 2014
- Get Rid of the Mommy Belly Easily - August 11, 2017
- International Breastfeeding Week - August 3, 2017
- Weekend Challenge: Plank Hold – How Strong is Your Core (Abs)? - May 28, 2014
- 5 Benefits of A Good Stretch And How To Get Them - April 14, 2014
- Will a 5-Minute Workout Make Any Difference? - July 28, 2017
- Dangerous Anti-Malaria Drugs Circulating in Nigeria - July 20, 2017
- [Recipe] Guilt-Free Oatmeal Pancake - July 5, 2016
- 5 Natural Ways To Keep Your Teeth Pearly White - April 14, 2014