Weekend Challenge: Plank Hold – How Strong is Your Core (Abs)?by Radiant Health
Published: May 28, 2014
A perfect addition to any interval training, the plank hold is a great exercise to strengthen your abdominal muscles and get you closer to a flat belly.
Try our plank hold challenge and tell us how you did. Was it tough or a piece of cake? We’d love to know.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.06 with sign up.
- Even African Children Are Obese - October 12, 2017
- Strength Training: Can You Build Lean, Sleek Muscles with Yoga? - October 6, 2017
- Eat Breakfast and Improve Your Heart Health - October 6, 2017
- Crescendo Fasting Doesn’t Have Scientific Backing - September 29, 2017
- How Many Times Can Frying Oil Be Reused? - September 28, 2017
- Super Foods You Need To Know About - April 28, 2014
- The Changing Climate Is Changing Your Diet - September 21, 2017
- No Desire? You’re Not Alone - September 14, 2017
- Healthy Living In Your 30s - July 23, 2014
- What Does It Take to Stop the Spread of HIV/AIDS? - September 7, 2017