Weekend Challenge: Plank Hold – How Strong is Your Core (Abs)?By Radiant Health
Published: May 28, 2014
A perfect addition to any interval training, the plank hold is a great exercise to strengthen your abdominal muscles and get you closer to a flat belly.
Try our plank hold challenge and tell us how you did. Was it tough or a piece of cake? We’d love to know.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.06 with sign up.
- Get Talking! It’s Good for You - July 13, 2018
- It’s Time to Take a Break - July 6, 2018
- The Evolution of Awesomely Luvvie on Radiant Issue No.11 - June 18, 2018
- Behind the Scenes of Radiant Cover Photoshoot with Luvvie Ajayi - April 9, 2018
- Brain Orgasms? Yes Please! - June 29, 2018
- Sorry (Not Sorry), the Kitchen’s Closed: The 16-8 Diet - June 22, 2018
- What Your Kitchen Towel Is Hiding - June 19, 2018
- Want to Eat Better? Time to Shuffle Some Tunes - June 19, 2018
- Trying to Solve a Problem? Get Some Sleep - May 18, 2018
- Ebola Strikes Again! 17 Deaths Confirmed - May 11, 2018