Weekend Challenge: Plank Hold – How Strong is Your Core (Abs)?by Radiant Health
Published: May 28, 2014
A perfect addition to any interval training, the plank hold is a great exercise to strengthen your abdominal muscles and get you closer to a flat belly.
Try our plank hold challenge and tell us how you did. Was it tough or a piece of cake? We’d love to know.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.06 with sign up.
- African Women Shine…in Transportation? - December 15, 2017
- Radiant Woman Series: Maryam Salam - December 8, 2017
- [VIDEO] Embracing Your Natural Beauty with the No Makeup Makeup: 3 Women Show Us How - December 7, 2017
- World AIDS Day: Where Does Nigeria Stand? - December 1, 2017
- Nigeria’s Bobsled Team is Headed for the Olympics - November 24, 2017
- 7 Promising Ways To Ease Seasonal Affective Disorder - November 22, 2017
- Radiant Holiday Gift Guide - November 17, 2017
- Sexual Assault Victims Heal Through Exercise - November 17, 2017
- An Evening Walk Is Better for You Than You Think - November 10, 2017
- Fighting for Good Health at Ground Level (Literally) - November 2, 2017