Weekend Challenge: Plank Hold – How Strong is Your Core (Abs)?by Radiant Health
Published: May 28, 2014
A perfect addition to any interval training, the plank hold is a great exercise to strengthen your abdominal muscles and get you closer to a flat belly.
Try our plank hold challenge and tell us how you did. Was it tough or a piece of cake? We’d love to know.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.06 with sign up.
- Breast Cancer Screenings: Not All Women Are White - March 16, 2018
- The Positive Correlation Between Music and Exercise - March 14, 2018
- These Pregnant Women Are Taking Bleaching Pills in the Quest for Lighter-Skinned Babies - March 2, 2018
- Low-Carb or Low-Fat? Does It Matter? - February 22, 2018
- African Ginger Makes Waves in America - February 16, 2018
- Shape Up Your Inner Thighs & Booty with Sumo Squats - August 1, 2014
- Anike Lawal: Creating a Support System for Pregnant Women and New Mothers - December 21, 2017
- Walking Might Improve More than Your Own Health - February 9, 2018
- Blessing Timidi-Digha: Advocating for Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights in Nigeria - December 21, 2017
- More Research Links Weight Loss to Food Choices - February 1, 2018