Weekend Challenge: 10-Minute Burpee Pyramidby Radiant Health
Published: December 8, 2015
Keep the weight gain and stress at bay with this ultimate full body weekend challenge exercise.
10-minute Burpee Pyramid
Start your stopwatch and do one burpee.
Rest until the top of the next minute and then do two burpees.
At the top of the next minute do three burpees.
Keep going until you reach ten burpees or are unable to continue.
Not sure how to do a burpee?
Stand with your feet together and your hands by your sides. Squat down and place your hands flat on the floor. Jump your feet out and back into the push-up position. Do a single push-up. Jump your feet back in and then leap up and into the air. Land on slightly bent knees and repeat. For a less demanding workout, omit the push-up and/or the jump.
- Social Networks May Be Good for Your Waistline, New Study Reveals - April 21, 2017
- Weekend Challenge: Banish Under Arm Flab With Chair Dips - July 12, 2014
- This Nigerian Woman’s Haircut Humiliation by Her Boss Should Make Everyone Angry - April 13, 2017
- Nigerian Comedienne Rape Joke Gone Too Far - March 30, 2017
- Mass Meningitis Vaccination Underway in Nigeria. Here’s How to Get Yours - April 6, 2017
- Weekend Challenge: 10-Minute Burpee Pyramid - December 8, 2015
- Weekend Challenge: Push-Up Planks - November 17, 2015
- Should You Still Drink Sprite and Fanta Produced in Nigeria? - March 23, 2017
- Nike’s New Pro Hijab Creates Quite a Stir - March 16, 2017
- Does Your Diet Make You Prone to Breast Cancer? - March 10, 2017