Banish Under Arm Flab a.k.a Christian Mother Arms With Chair Dipsby Radiant Health
Published: July 12, 2014
Tired of that under arm jiggle? This exercise will do the trick.
Simply place the palms on the edge of a chair with the feet down in front of you, knees bent.
Slowly bend at the elbows as you lower yourself down as far as you can go. Pause and then press up again to complete the rep. Perform two sets of 15 reps each.
Tip: For added difficulty, lift the feet up and place them on a chair in front of you as well.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.06 with sign up.
- The Changing Climate Is Changing Your Diet - September 21, 2017
- Super Foods You Need To Know About - April 28, 2014
- No Desire? You’re Not Alone - September 14, 2017
- Healthy Living In Your 30s - July 23, 2014
- What Does It Take to Stop the Spread of HIV/AIDS? - September 7, 2017
- Weekend Challenge: Bicycle Crunch - September 11, 2014
- Men May Be Stronger, But Women Last Way Longer - August 31, 2017
- Workout: The “shed the fat” Circuit - April 29, 2016
- Healthy Living in Your 20s - July 16, 2014
- 6 Spices With Super Healing Powers - April 22, 2014