Banish Under Arm Flab a.k.a Christian Mother Arms With Chair Dipsby Radiant Health
Published: July 12, 2014
Tired of that under arm jiggle? This exercise will do the trick.
Simply place the palms on the edge of a chair with the feet down in front of you, knees bent.
Slowly bend at the elbows as you lower yourself down as far as you can go. Pause and then press up again to complete the rep. Perform two sets of 15 reps each.
Tip: For added difficulty, lift the feet up and place them on a chair in front of you as well.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.06 with sign up.
- Trying to Solve a Problem? Get Some Sleep - May 18, 2018
- Ebola Strikes Again! 17 Deaths Confirmed - May 11, 2018
- Weekend Challenge: Spiderman Plank - July 25, 2014
- Vitamin B6 Helps You Relive Your Dreams - May 4, 2018
- Weekend Challenge: Superman With A Twist - November 13, 2014
- 5 Secrets To Beautiful Skin - March 31, 2014
- Can Vaginal Cleaning Actually Cause Infection? - April 27, 2018
- 5 Reasons To Start Running Today - July 14, 2015
- Sleep Deprivation Could Be Linked to Alzheimer’s Disease - April 20, 2018
- Weekend Challenge: Legs, Legs, Legs! - November 24, 2015