Weekend Challenge: Banish Under Arm Flab With Chair Dipsby Radiant Health
Published: July 12, 2014
Tired of that under arm jiggle? This exercise will do the trick.
Simply place the palms on the edge of a chair with the feet down in front of you, knees bent.
Slowly bend at the elbows as you lower yourself down as far as you can go. Pause and then press up again to complete the rep. Perform two sets of 15 reps each.
Tip: For added difficulty, lift the feet up and place them on a chair in front of you as well.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.06 with sign up.
- Social Networks May Be Good for Your Waistline, New Study Reveals - April 21, 2017
- Weekend Challenge: Banish Under Arm Flab With Chair Dips - July 12, 2014
- This Nigerian Woman’s Haircut Humiliation by Her Boss Should Make Everyone Angry - April 13, 2017
- Nigerian Comedienne Rape Joke Gone Too Far - March 30, 2017
- Mass Meningitis Vaccination Underway in Nigeria. Here’s How to Get Yours - April 6, 2017
- Weekend Challenge: 10-Minute Burpee Pyramid - December 8, 2015
- Weekend Challenge: Push-Up Planks - November 17, 2015
- Should You Still Drink Sprite and Fanta Produced in Nigeria? - March 23, 2017
- Nike’s New Pro Hijab Creates Quite a Stir - March 16, 2017
- Does Your Diet Make You Prone to Breast Cancer? - March 10, 2017