Banish Under Arm Flab a.k.a Christian Mother Arms With Chair Dipsby Radiant Health
Published: July 12, 2014
Tired of that under arm jiggle? This exercise will do the trick.
Simply place the palms on the edge of a chair with the feet down in front of you, knees bent.
Slowly bend at the elbows as you lower yourself down as far as you can go. Pause and then press up again to complete the rep. Perform two sets of 15 reps each.
Tip: For added difficulty, lift the feet up and place them on a chair in front of you as well.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.06 with sign up.
- Love Coffee? There are More Reasons to Indulge than Avoid It - July 14, 2017
- 5 Natural Ways To Keep Your Teeth Pearly White - April 14, 2014
- Banish Under Arm Flab a.k.a Christian Mother Arms With Chair Dips - July 12, 2014
- Cut the Carbs If You’re Trying to Get Pregnant - July 6, 2017
- The “Jump To It” Weekend Challenge - March 10, 2016
- Are Your Beauty Products Killing You? - June 30, 2017
- This Is Why You Get Cravings Along with Your Period - June 15, 2017
- Can a Herbal Remedy Really Treat Alzheimer’s disease? - June 22, 2017
- Nigerian Founder of Women Support Group Recognized By Facebook’s Zuckerberg - June 9, 2017
- The 2017 Africa Health Exhibition Kicks Off On June 7th. Here’s How To Get Your Free Pass. - June 5, 2017