Banish Under Arm Flab a.k.a Christian Mother Arms With Chair Dipsby Radiant Health
Published: July 12, 2014
Tired of that under arm jiggle? This exercise will do the trick.
Simply place the palms on the edge of a chair with the feet down in front of you, knees bent.
Slowly bend at the elbows as you lower yourself down as far as you can go. Pause and then press up again to complete the rep. Perform two sets of 15 reps each.
Tip: For added difficulty, lift the feet up and place them on a chair in front of you as well.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.06 with sign up.
- Radiant Holiday Gift Guide - November 17, 2017
- Sexual Assault Victims Heal Through Exercise - November 17, 2017
- An Evening Walk Is Better for You Than You Think - November 10, 2017
- Fighting for Good Health at Ground Level (Literally) - November 2, 2017
- Would a Little Cash Make You a Little Healthier? - October 26, 2017
- African Beauty, Edwina Kulego, Launches A 3-color Vegan Lipstick Line And They Are Popping! - October 26, 2017
- 10 Must-Watch African Movies On Netflix - October 26, 2017
- Do Women’s Menstrual Cycles Really Match Up? - October 20, 2017
- Even African Children Are Obese - October 12, 2017
- Strength Training: Can You Build Lean, Sleek Muscles with Yoga? - October 6, 2017