Banish Under Arm Flab a.k.a Christian Mother Arms With Chair Dipsby Radiant Health
Published: July 12, 2014
Tired of that under arm jiggle? This exercise will do the trick.
Simply place the palms on the edge of a chair with the feet down in front of you, knees bent.
Slowly bend at the elbows as you lower yourself down as far as you can go. Pause and then press up again to complete the rep. Perform two sets of 15 reps each.
Tip: For added difficulty, lift the feet up and place them on a chair in front of you as well.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.06 with sign up.
- Counting Calories? You Don’t Need a Fitness Tracker - May 25, 2017
- A sneak Peek Inside Radiant Issue N0.09 - January 24, 2017
- 5 Natural Ways To Keep Your Teeth Pearly White - April 14, 2014
- Radiant Health Named One of 100 Most Innovative Female Owned Businesses in Nigeria - May 18, 2017
- New Ebola Cases Confirmed in the Democratic Republic of Congo - May 18, 2017
- Another 82 Chibok Girls Released - May 11, 2017
- At Least 10 Dead From Mysterious Liberian Illness - May 4, 2017
- Are Spices The Key To Veggie Consumption? - April 28, 2017
- Social Networks May Be Good for Your Waistline, New Study Reveals - April 21, 2017
- Banish Under Arm Flab a.k.a Christian Mother Arms With Chair Dips - July 12, 2014