Banish Under Arm Flab a.k.a Christian Mother Arms With Chair Dipsby Radiant Health
Published: July 12, 2014
Tired of that under arm jiggle? This exercise will do the trick.
Simply place the palms on the edge of a chair with the feet down in front of you, knees bent.
Slowly bend at the elbows as you lower yourself down as far as you can go. Pause and then press up again to complete the rep. Perform two sets of 15 reps each.
Tip: For added difficulty, lift the feet up and place them on a chair in front of you as well.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.06 with sign up.
- Kemi DaSilva-Ibru: Caring for Survivors of Sexual Assault - December 21, 2017
- Serena Williams’ Vogue Feature Raises Awareness on Black Women’s Maternal Mortality - January 18, 2018
- The Best and Worst Diets for 2018 - January 11, 2018
- R. Evon Benson-Idahosa: Creating New Paths for Survivors of Sex Trafficking - December 21, 2017
- Nigerian Women Taking to Martial Arts for Self-Defence - January 5, 2018
- Seun Sangoleye: Nourishing Babies, Empowering Mothers with all Natural African-Inspired Baby Food Line - December 21, 2017
- Should You Stop Spending on Calcium Supplements? - December 29, 2017
- Virtue Oboro: Making Cribs that Glow Jaundiced Babies to Health - December 21, 2017
- The Frightening Link between Discrimination and Pregnancy Complications - December 21, 2017
- The 2017 Radiant Women of Action - December 20, 2017