Weekend Challenge: Spiderman Plankby Radiant Health
Published: July 25, 2014
Get A Defined Back And Lean Core With The Spiderman Plank
The spiderman plank is an advanced version of the regular plank and will get those abs working hard!
Get into a regular plank position, balancing the upper body on the forearms and toes, the rest of the body flat like a table top.
From there, contract one leg up towards the shoulders as high as you can go and then lower it back down so it’s in alignment with the opposing leg.
Repeat 3-5 times and then switch sides. Rest for 20 seconds and repeat two times through.
Tip: Make sure you never let the hips drop or rise up as you finish the movement.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.06 with sign up.
- Trying to Solve a Problem? Get Some Sleep - May 18, 2018
- Ebola Strikes Again! 17 Deaths Confirmed - May 11, 2018
- Weekend Challenge: Spiderman Plank - July 25, 2014
- Vitamin B6 Helps You Relive Your Dreams - May 4, 2018
- Weekend Challenge: Superman With A Twist - November 13, 2014
- 5 Secrets To Beautiful Skin - March 31, 2014
- Can Vaginal Cleaning Actually Cause Infection? - April 27, 2018
- 5 Reasons To Start Running Today - July 14, 2015
- Sleep Deprivation Could Be Linked to Alzheimer’s Disease - April 20, 2018
- Weekend Challenge: Legs, Legs, Legs! - November 24, 2015