Shape Up Your Inner Thighs & Booty with Sumo Squatsby Radiant Health
Published: August 1, 2014
Shape Up Your Booty & Thighs With Sumo Squats
Sumo squats are a perfect inner thigh toner and will also lift your backside up, giving you that curvy appearance.
To perform these, stand with the feet slightly wider than hip width apart, toes turned out as far as comfortable.
Place the arms directly in front of you and then bend at the knees as you lower yourself down.
Perform four sets of 15-20 reps.
Tip: For added intensity, take a brief pause at the bottom of the exercise before pressing up again to complete the rep.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.06 with sign up.
- Breast Cancer Screenings: Not All Women Are White - March 16, 2018
- The Positive Correlation Between Music and Exercise - March 14, 2018
- These Pregnant Women Are Taking Bleaching Pills in the Quest for Lighter-Skinned Babies - March 2, 2018
- Low-Carb or Low-Fat? Does It Matter? - February 22, 2018
- African Ginger Makes Waves in America - February 16, 2018
- Shape Up Your Inner Thighs & Booty with Sumo Squats - August 1, 2014
- Anike Lawal: Creating a Support System for Pregnant Women and New Mothers - December 21, 2017
- Walking Might Improve More than Your Own Health - February 9, 2018
- Blessing Timidi-Digha: Advocating for Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights in Nigeria - December 21, 2017
- More Research Links Weight Loss to Food Choices - February 1, 2018