Shape Up Your Inner Thighs & Booty with Sumo SquatsBy Radiant Health
Published: August 1, 2014
Shape Up Your Booty & Thighs With Sumo Squats
Sumo squats are a perfect inner thigh toner and will also lift your backside up, giving you that curvy appearance.
To perform these, stand with the feet slightly wider than hip width apart, toes turned out as far as comfortable.
Place the arms directly in front of you and then bend at the knees as you lower yourself down.
Perform four sets of 15-20 reps.
Tip: For added intensity, take a brief pause at the bottom of the exercise before pressing up again to complete the rep.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.06 with sign up.
- Sorry (Not Sorry), the Kitchen’s Closed: The 16-8 Diet - June 22, 2018
- What Your Kitchen Towel Is Hiding - June 19, 2018
- Want to Eat Better? Time to Shuffle Some Tunes - June 19, 2018
- Trying to Solve a Problem? Get Some Sleep - May 18, 2018
- Ebola Strikes Again! 17 Deaths Confirmed - May 11, 2018
- Weekend Challenge: Spiderman Plank - July 25, 2014
- Vitamin B6 Helps You Relive Your Dreams - May 4, 2018
- Weekend Challenge: Superman With A Twist - November 13, 2014
- 5 Secrets To Beautiful Skin - March 31, 2014
- Can Vaginal Cleaning Actually Cause Infection? - April 27, 2018