The Evolution of Awesomely Luvvie on Radiant Issue No.11By Radiant Health
Published: June 18, 2018
Since 2006, Luvvie Ajayi has faithfully blogged on the good, the bad, the excellences, and the oddities of pop culture. Over the past 12 years, her unabashedly honest, often fierce, and effortlessly humorous judgment has afforded her experiences above and beyond what she imagined when she was initially peer-pressured into the practice. We were able to sit down and talk with Luvvie in the midst of her busy schedule, which now includes much more than posts on computer screens. As times have changed, so has her scope, and that trajectory is on track to be, well … awesome.
Luvvie chats with us about walking boldly into the unknown as a blogger, owning her inner scribe, wokeness and leaving the world better than you found it and on moving forward with awesomeness. Read more …
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.06 with sign up.
- Get Talking! It’s Good for You - July 13, 2018
- It’s Time to Take a Break - July 6, 2018
- The Evolution of Awesomely Luvvie on Radiant Issue No.11 - June 18, 2018
- Behind the Scenes of Radiant Cover Photoshoot with Luvvie Ajayi - April 9, 2018
- Brain Orgasms? Yes Please! - June 29, 2018
- Sorry (Not Sorry), the Kitchen’s Closed: The 16-8 Diet - June 22, 2018
- What Your Kitchen Towel Is Hiding - June 19, 2018
- Want to Eat Better? Time to Shuffle Some Tunes - June 19, 2018
- Trying to Solve a Problem? Get Some Sleep - May 18, 2018
- Ebola Strikes Again! 17 Deaths Confirmed - May 11, 2018