Radiant Health Named One of 100 Most Innovative Female Owned Businesses in Nigeriaby Radiant Health
Published: May 18, 2017
We are delighted to be recognized by Invicta Africa-SME100 Nigeria as one of 100 Most Innovative Female Owned Businesses in Nigeria.
“The 100 Most Innovative Female Owned Businesses in Nigeria list showcases and celebrates the efforts of female Nigerians who have leveraged on the digital disruption in industries, changing consumer trends and new market segments in the creation of innovative products and services that offer real value to their customers.
The businesses featured here were selected based on their creativity, innovation, opportunities for growth and expansion, contributions to their chosen industries as well as their potentials in improving the lives of women and the girl child.”
Thank you Radiant readers and subscribers for being part of our journey.
Click here for the full list.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.06 with sign up.
- Kemi DaSilva-Ibru: Caring for Survivors of Sexual Assault - December 21, 2017
- Serena Williams’ Vogue Feature Raises Awareness on Black Women’s Maternal Mortality - January 18, 2018
- The Best and Worst Diets for 2018 - January 11, 2018
- R. Evon Benson-Idahosa: Creating New Paths for Survivors of Sex Trafficking - December 21, 2017
- Nigerian Women Taking to Martial Arts for Self-Defence - January 5, 2018
- Seun Sangoleye: Nourishing Babies, Empowering Mothers with all Natural African-Inspired Baby Food Line - December 21, 2017
- Should You Stop Spending on Calcium Supplements? - December 29, 2017
- Virtue Oboro: Making Cribs that Glow Jaundiced Babies to Health - December 21, 2017
- The Frightening Link between Discrimination and Pregnancy Complications - December 21, 2017
- The 2017 Radiant Women of Action - December 20, 2017