Radiant Health Named One of 100 Most Innovative Female Owned Businesses in Nigeriaby Radiant Health
Published: May 18, 2017
We are delighted to be recognized by Invicta Africa-SME100 Nigeria as one of 100 Most Innovative Female Owned Businesses in Nigeria.
“The 100 Most Innovative Female Owned Businesses in Nigeria list showcases and celebrates the efforts of female Nigerians who have leveraged on the digital disruption in industries, changing consumer trends and new market segments in the creation of innovative products and services that offer real value to their customers.
The businesses featured here were selected based on their creativity, innovation, opportunities for growth and expansion, contributions to their chosen industries as well as their potentials in improving the lives of women and the girl child.”
Thank you Radiant readers and subscribers for being part of our journey.
Click here for the full list.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.06 with sign up.
- Radiant Holiday Gift Guide - November 17, 2017
- Sexual Assault Victims Heal Through Exercise - November 17, 2017
- An Evening Walk Is Better for You Than You Think - November 10, 2017
- Fighting for Good Health at Ground Level (Literally) - November 2, 2017
- Would a Little Cash Make You a Little Healthier? - October 26, 2017
- African Beauty, Edwina Kulego, Launches A 3-color Vegan Lipstick Line And They Are Popping! - October 26, 2017
- 10 Must-Watch African Movies On Netflix - October 26, 2017
- Do Women’s Menstrual Cycles Really Match Up? - October 20, 2017
- Even African Children Are Obese - October 12, 2017
- Strength Training: Can You Build Lean, Sleek Muscles with Yoga? - October 6, 2017