The 2016 Radiant Women of ActionBy Radiant Health
Published: December 28, 2016
Every year, Radiant Health Magazine recognizes African women doing remarkable work to improve the health and wellbeing of Africans. We celebrate these unsung heroines and proudly share their stories in keeping with our mission to the tell the African health stories that are largely missing in mainstream media.
And so without further ado, we present to you the 2016 Radiant Women of Action.
Click on each photo below to read their amazing story.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.06 with sign up.
- It’s (Sadly) True: Men Lose Weight Faster than Women - August 17, 2018
- You’re More Likely to Live When Treated by a Woman Doctor - August 13, 2018
- Should You Exercise in Polluted Cities? - July 27, 2018
- Bring Back Butter: Study Reveals It’s Not the Bad Guy After All - July 20, 2018
- Get Talking! It’s Good for You - July 13, 2018
- It’s Time to Take a Break - July 6, 2018
- The Evolution of Awesomely Luvvie on Radiant Issue No.11 - June 18, 2018
- Behind the Scenes of Radiant Cover Photoshoot with Luvvie Ajayi - April 9, 2018
- Brain Orgasms? Yes Please! - June 29, 2018
- Sorry (Not Sorry), the Kitchen’s Closed: The 16-8 Diet - June 22, 2018