The 2016 Radiant Women of Actionby Radiant Health
Published: December 28, 2016
Every year, Radiant Health Magazine recognizes African women doing remarkable work to improve the health and wellbeing of Africans. We celebrate these unsung heroines and proudly share their stories in keeping with our mission to the tell the African health stories that are largely missing in mainstream media.
And so without further ado, we present to you the 2016 Radiant Women of Action.
Click on each photo below to read their amazing story.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.06 with sign up.
- Trying to Solve a Problem? Get Some Sleep - May 18, 2018
- Ebola Strikes Again! 17 Deaths Confirmed - May 11, 2018
- Weekend Challenge: Spiderman Plank - July 25, 2014
- Vitamin B6 Helps You Relive Your Dreams - May 4, 2018
- Weekend Challenge: Superman With A Twist - November 13, 2014
- 5 Secrets To Beautiful Skin - March 31, 2014
- Can Vaginal Cleaning Actually Cause Infection? - April 27, 2018
- 5 Reasons To Start Running Today - July 14, 2015
- Sleep Deprivation Could Be Linked to Alzheimer’s Disease - April 20, 2018
- Weekend Challenge: Legs, Legs, Legs! - November 24, 2015