Apples Dipped In Dark ChocolateBy Lohi Ogolo
Published: September 30, 2014
Need a recipe that satisfies your sweet cravings? Using tasty apples and dark chocolate that is good for your heart and brain, this recipe is a sure winner to beat that sweet tooth without bursting the seams.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Freeze time : 60 minutes +
- 1 Granny smith apple (or any apple you prefer)
- 1 handful dark chocolate chips (or whole)
- ½ cup milk
- Sprinkle of sea salt (optional)
- Cut the apples into 10 quarters.
- In a bowl, add the chocolate chips and milk and place in the microwave on high for 3 minutes. After 3 minutes, remove from the microwave and stir until the chocolate is a smooth consistency not runny but not too hard.
- Working quickly so the chocolate does not set, dip each apple quarter into the chocolate and place on a parchment paper. Continue until all the apples are done.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and place in the fridge for at least 60 minutes or more.
- Serve as a yummy dessert.
Never miss our delicious healthy recipes! Join our free weekly newsletter and get a bonus 10-day guide to a lean body, clear skin and radiant glow! Download your copy here.
- Grilled Pineapple With Honey And Dark Chocolate Drizzle - October 24, 2014
- Roasted Chicken with Potatoes and Carrots - April 16, 2014
- Kale Efo Recipe: When You’re “In The Abroad” and Native Food Calleth - May 20, 2014
- [Recipe] Sweet Potato Waffles - October 21, 2014
- RECIPE: Egg And Plantain Frittatas - June 10, 2014
- Banana-Pineapple-Bitter Leaf Smoothie - August 12, 2014
- Recipe: Moin-Moin With Unpeeled Beans - July 16, 2014
- Fried Quinoa - May 2, 2014
- Beans and Spicy Tomatoes Sauce - April 2, 2014
- Thoughts on #jollofgate Plus Jollof Rice Recipe - November 5, 2014