5 Beauty Resolutions To Try For A Healthier, Beautiful YouBy Barbara Onianwah
Published: January 14, 2015
Style + Beauty
New Year Resolution overload. Literally EVERYONE is making resolutions.
I won’t even ask if these resolutions are new ones or old ones. I am just going to tag along and add beauty resolutions to your list. There’s more to beauty than what you put on your skin. Follow one or all of these beauty resolutions and your skin will glowingly thank you:
- Make sure to take off makeup at the end of the day – Take off your makeup at the end of the day as it can lead to closed pores and eventually unhealthy skin. Besides of course, the stained pillowcases.
- Eat healthy – Not necessarily staying away from carbs but staying away from processed and unhealthy foods.
- Exercise regularly – Most people assume that exercise means getting up in the morning, putting on exercise gear and going to the gym. But exercise can be as little as taking the stairs at work, walking to the grocery store, doing chores at home or even taking out time every weekend to clean out your room.
- Drink a cup of tea in the morning – Did you know that tea is healthy? Much healthier than coffee? Well, we want you strong this year, alert and immune to common infections so get on it and whip out the tea bags.
- Meditate – This is often disregarded as a waste of time but this year, we are incorporating the art of meditation into our daily routines. Daily meditation helps us act more rationally, be more creative, more compassionate and have a stronger memory. These are all key to growing in strength and becoming a better person.
Did you enjoy this article? Sign up to receive weekly updates, health and fitness tips, plus our free eBook guide, 10 Days to Radiant Health, to get you started on achieving a leaner body, clearer skin and and healthy glow in just 10 days. It’s all free. Sign up here.
- The Do’s and Don’ts Of A Sexy Pout - March 31, 2014
- 5 Natural Beauty Remedies For Your Skin And Hair - February 23, 2015
- 5 Beauty Resolutions To Try For A Healthier, Beautiful You - January 14, 2015
- Updating Your Everyday Look. Easy, Peasy - March 31, 2014