[Video Workout] Burpees: Can You Handle It?By Radiant Health
Published: January 19, 2016
If you could only do one exercise to get fit, lose weight and tone up all at the same time, the burpee is arguably the best choice. The burpee combines several great exercises to make a super one – it’s like 1+1+1=100!
For this workout, you are going to perform as many burpees as you can in a set time depending on your current level of fitness. Simply keep cranking them out until your chosen time has elapsed. Rest when you need to but remember, the clock is ticking … Don’t forget to warm up first!
Beginner: 5 minutes
Intermediate: 7 minutes
Advanced: 10 minutes
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.06 with sign up.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): A Simple Guide & Resources to Staying Safe - March 13, 2020
- Strength Training- Why It Is Important For Fitness And Weight Loss - September 22, 2015
- Super Foods You Need To Know About - April 28, 2014
- Fixing Your Fashion Brain Freeze: The Solution To The “I Don’t Have Anything To Wear” Conundrum - August 30, 2016
- Weekend Challenge: Superman With A Twist - November 13, 2014
- Weekend Challenge: Spiderman Plank - July 25, 2014
- Behind the Scenes with Radiant Issue No 13 Cover Girl, Actress Annie Ilonzeh - July 31, 2019
- What Crazy Can Do - July 31, 2019
- Behind the Scenes with Radiant Issue No 12 Cover Girl Ros Gold-Onwude - November 15, 2018
- Think Cold Brew Coffee Is Good for Your Gut? - November 9, 2018