[Video Workout] Burpees: Can You Handle It?By Radiant Health
Published: January 19, 2016
If you could only do one exercise to get fit, lose weight and tone up all at the same time, the burpee is arguably the best choice. The burpee combines several great exercises to make a super one – it’s like 1+1+1=100!
For this workout, you are going to perform as many burpees as you can in a set time depending on your current level of fitness. Simply keep cranking them out until your chosen time has elapsed. Rest when you need to but remember, the clock is ticking … Don’t forget to warm up first!
Beginner: 5 minutes
Intermediate: 7 minutes
Advanced: 10 minutes
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- 99% of Store Bought Chicken has White Stripping Disease - September 26, 2021
- Pfizer Says Its Covid-19 Vaccines for Kids is Safe and Effective - September 26, 2021
- FDA Authorizes Covid-19 Vaccine Booster For Older and At Risk Adults - September 26, 2021
- More Black Americans are Overdosing on Opioids - September 19, 2021
- Covid-19 Vaccines for Kids on the Horizon - September 19, 2021
- Experts Disagree on Covid-19 Vaccine Booster Shots - September 19, 2021
- Diabetes Diagnosed Earlier in Minorities - September 19, 2021
- Should you double up on masks for extra protection? Plus how best to wear your mask - July 16, 2021
- Breathing Wildfire Air Can Impact Sperm and Brain - September 10, 2021
- Researchers Confirm that Masks Work - September 10, 2021