[Video Workout] Burpees: Can You Handle It?By Radiant Health
Published: January 19, 2016
If you could only do one exercise to get fit, lose weight and tone up all at the same time, the burpee is arguably the best choice. The burpee combines several great exercises to make a super one – it’s like 1+1+1=100!
For this workout, you are going to perform as many burpees as you can in a set time depending on your current level of fitness. Simply keep cranking them out until your chosen time has elapsed. Rest when you need to but remember, the clock is ticking … Don’t forget to warm up first!
Beginner: 5 minutes
Intermediate: 7 minutes
Advanced: 10 minutes
Want More? Join Free 30-Day Radiant Body Reboot Challenge to Transform Your Body in Just 15 Minutes a Day. No Gym Required!
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- Some Americans Will Have Medical Debt Wiped From Credit - July 9, 2022
- Natural Gas Used to Heat Homes Contains Some Harmful Chemicals - July 9, 2022
- Uterine Cancer Claims Many Black Lives - July 9, 2022
- Babies and Toddlers Get COVID-19 Shots - June 27, 2022
- FDA Bans Juul’s E-Cigarettes and Cartridges - June 27, 2022
- Polio Virus Found in London Sewage - June 27, 2022
- 200 Million Americans Are Drinking Contaminated Water - June 19, 2022
- Young Kids Can Finally Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19 - June 19, 2022
- New Regulations for Baby Sleep Products - June 19, 2022
- FDA Approves First Drug for Alopecia Hair Loss - June 19, 2022