Weekend Challenge: Get Killer Thighs With This MoveBy Radiant Health
Published: August 8, 2014
Get Killer Thighs With Walking Lunges
This challenge will hit all areas of your lower body, while targeting your core as well.
Stand in an upright position and then step one foot comfortably in front of you.
Shift the weight and begin to bend both knees as you lower the back knee down towards the floor.
Once it’s almost touching, lift back up and transfer the back leg so it moves in front of the body as you take your next step towards the second lunge.
Continue on until you’ve completed 5 reps. Turn around and repeat. Perform 3-4 sets.
Tip: Avoid leaning forward as you do these or you’ll place too much stress and strain on the lower back.
Never miss a fitness tip! Join our free weekly newsletter and get a bonus 10-day guide to a lean body, clear skin and radiant glow! Download your copy here.
- Pfizer’s Antiviral Pill is Very Effective - May 15, 2022
- Spain Considers Three Days Off for Menstrual Pain - May 15, 2022
- Moderna Requests Approval for its Children’s Vaccine - May 15, 2022
- Routine Colonoscopies Should Start at Age 45 - May 15, 2022
- Anti-inflammatory Drugs May Do More Harm Than Good - May 15, 2022
- Some People Die from a Happy Heart - May 8, 2022
- Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Can Cause Serious Blood Clots - May 8, 2022
- Omicron Variants Spreading Quickly - May 8, 2022
- Roe V. Wade Will Likely Be Overturned - May 8, 2022
- Menthol Cigarette Ban Will Benefit the Black Community - April 30, 2022