Weekend Challenge: Get Killer Thighs With This MoveBy Radiant Health
Published: August 8, 2014
Get Killer Thighs With Walking Lunges
This challenge will hit all areas of your lower body, while targeting your core as well.
Stand in an upright position and then step one foot comfortably in front of you.
Shift the weight and begin to bend both knees as you lower the back knee down towards the floor.
Once it’s almost touching, lift back up and transfer the back leg so it moves in front of the body as you take your next step towards the second lunge.
Continue on until you’ve completed 5 reps. Turn around and repeat. Perform 3-4 sets.
Tip: Avoid leaning forward as you do these or you’ll place too much stress and strain on the lower back.
Never miss a fitness tip! Join our free weekly newsletter and get a bonus 10-day guide to a lean body, clear skin and radiant glow! Download your copy here.
- 99% of Store Bought Chicken has White Stripping Disease - September 26, 2021
- Pfizer Says Its Covid-19 Vaccines for Kids is Safe and Effective - September 26, 2021
- FDA Authorizes Covid-19 Vaccine Booster For Older and At Risk Adults - September 26, 2021
- More Black Americans are Overdosing on Opioids - September 19, 2021
- Covid-19 Vaccines for Kids on the Horizon - September 19, 2021
- Experts Disagree on Covid-19 Vaccine Booster Shots - September 19, 2021
- Diabetes Diagnosed Earlier in Minorities - September 19, 2021
- Should you double up on masks for extra protection? Plus how best to wear your mask - July 16, 2021
- Breathing Wildfire Air Can Impact Sperm and Brain - September 10, 2021
- Researchers Confirm that Masks Work - September 10, 2021