Weekend Challenge: Get Killer Thighs With This MoveBy Radiant Health
Published: August 8, 2014
Get Killer Thighs With Walking Lunges
This challenge will hit all areas of your lower body, while targeting your core as well.
Stand in an upright position and then step one foot comfortably in front of you.
Shift the weight and begin to bend both knees as you lower the back knee down towards the floor.
Once it’s almost touching, lift back up and transfer the back leg so it moves in front of the body as you take your next step towards the second lunge.
Continue on until you’ve completed 5 reps. Turn around and repeat. Perform 3-4 sets.
Tip: Avoid leaning forward as you do these or you’ll place too much stress and strain on the lower back.
Never miss a fitness tip! Join our free weekly newsletter and get a bonus 10-day guide to a lean body, clear skin and radiant glow! Download your copy here.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): A Simple Guide & Resources to Staying Safe - March 13, 2020
- Strength Training- Why It Is Important For Fitness And Weight Loss - September 22, 2015
- Super Foods You Need To Know About - April 28, 2014
- Fixing Your Fashion Brain Freeze: The Solution To The “I Don’t Have Anything To Wear” Conundrum - August 30, 2016
- Weekend Challenge: Superman With A Twist - November 13, 2014
- Weekend Challenge: Spiderman Plank - July 25, 2014
- Behind the Scenes with Radiant Issue No 13 Cover Girl, Actress Annie Ilonzeh - July 31, 2019
- What Crazy Can Do - July 31, 2019
- Behind the Scenes with Radiant Issue No 12 Cover Girl Ros Gold-Onwude - November 15, 2018
- Think Cold Brew Coffee Is Good for Your Gut? - November 9, 2018