Weekend Challenge: Get Killer Thighs With This MoveBy Radiant Health
Published: August 8, 2014
Get Killer Thighs With Walking Lunges
This challenge will hit all areas of your lower body, while targeting your core as well.
Stand in an upright position and then step one foot comfortably in front of you.
Shift the weight and begin to bend both knees as you lower the back knee down towards the floor.
Once it’s almost touching, lift back up and transfer the back leg so it moves in front of the body as you take your next step towards the second lunge.
Continue on until you’ve completed 5 reps. Turn around and repeat. Perform 3-4 sets.
Tip: Avoid leaning forward as you do these or you’ll place too much stress and strain on the lower back.
*Illustrations by Odunze Oguguo (WhytManga)
Never miss a fitness tip! Join our free weekly newsletter and get a bonus 10-day guide to a lean body, clear skin and radiant glow! Download your copy here.
- Some Americans Will Have Medical Debt Wiped From Credit - July 9, 2022
- Natural Gas Used to Heat Homes Contains Some Harmful Chemicals - July 9, 2022
- Uterine Cancer Claims Many Black Lives - July 9, 2022
- Babies and Toddlers Get COVID-19 Shots - June 27, 2022
- FDA Bans Juul’s E-Cigarettes and Cartridges - June 27, 2022
- Polio Virus Found in London Sewage - June 27, 2022
- 200 Million Americans Are Drinking Contaminated Water - June 19, 2022
- Young Kids Can Finally Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19 - June 19, 2022
- New Regulations for Baby Sleep Products - June 19, 2022
- FDA Approves First Drug for Alopecia Hair Loss - June 19, 2022