Weekend Challenge: Side ShufflesBy Radiant Health
Published: September 4, 2014
Get Serious Thigh Toning With Side Shuffles
Side shuffles are a perfect way to firm up your lower body, get your heart rate up, and burn serious calories fast!
In a standing position, bend the knees slightly so you’re in the ‘ready’ position with the arms in front of you.
Shuffle your way across the room and then back again.
Perform this for 30 seconds, rest for 30 seconds, and repeat four more times through.
Tip: The lower you bend your knees in this move, the more muscle firming you’ll see.
Never miss a fitness tip! Join our free weekly newsletter and get a bonus 10-day guide to a lean body, clear skin and radiant glow! Download your copy here.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): A Simple Guide & Resources to Staying Safe - March 13, 2020
- Strength Training- Why It Is Important For Fitness And Weight Loss - September 22, 2015
- Super Foods You Need To Know About - April 28, 2014
- Fixing Your Fashion Brain Freeze: The Solution To The “I Don’t Have Anything To Wear” Conundrum - August 30, 2016
- Weekend Challenge: Superman With A Twist - November 13, 2014
- Weekend Challenge: Spiderman Plank - July 25, 2014
- Behind the Scenes with Radiant Issue No 13 Cover Girl, Actress Annie Ilonzeh - July 31, 2019
- What Crazy Can Do - July 31, 2019
- Behind the Scenes with Radiant Issue No 12 Cover Girl Ros Gold-Onwude - November 15, 2018
- Think Cold Brew Coffee Is Good for Your Gut? - November 9, 2018