Weekend Challenge: Side ShufflesBy Radiant Health
Published: September 4, 2014
Get Serious Thigh Toning With Side Shuffles
Side shuffles are a perfect way to firm up your lower body, get your heart rate up, and burn serious calories fast!
In a standing position, bend the knees slightly so you’re in the ‘ready’ position with the arms in front of you.
Shuffle your way across the room and then back again.
Perform this for 30 seconds, rest for 30 seconds, and repeat four more times through.
Tip: The lower you bend your knees in this move, the more muscle firming you’ll see.
Never miss a fitness tip! Join our free weekly newsletter and get a bonus 10-day guide to a lean body, clear skin and radiant glow! Download your copy here.
- Should you double up on masks for extra protection? Plus how best to wear your mask - July 16, 2021
- Breathing Wildfire Air Can Impact Sperm and Brain - September 10, 2021
- Researchers Confirm that Masks Work - September 10, 2021
- Vaccine Fatigued? Don’t Forget Your Flu Shot - September 9, 2021
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): A Simple Guide & Resources to Staying Safe - March 13, 2020
- BBC Documentary: Sex For Grades Rampant At African Universities - August 25, 2020
- Strength Training- Why It Is Important For Fitness And Weight Loss - September 22, 2015
- Super Foods You Need To Know About - April 28, 2014
- Fixing Your Fashion Brain Freeze: The Solution To The “I Don’t Have Anything To Wear” Conundrum - August 30, 2016
- Weekend Challenge: Superman With A Twist - November 13, 2014