Pfizer’s Antiviral Pill is Very EffectiveBy Radiant Health
Published: May 15, 2022
People with known risk factors who test positive for COVID-19 should consider taking Paxlovid. It’s Pfizer’s antiviral pill that sharply decreases the length and severity of the illness. In order to be effective, the pill must be taken within a couple days of when symptoms first start. A doctor’s prescription is required, and there are many other drugs, like several kinds of birth control and kidney medications, that are contraindicated. The medication is available at government-designated “test to treat” sites around the country.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- Babies and Toddlers Get COVID-19 Shots - June 27, 2022
- FDA Bans Juul’s E-Cigarettes and Cartridges - June 27, 2022
- Polio Virus Found in London Sewage - June 27, 2022
- 200 Million Americans Are Drinking Contaminated Water - June 19, 2022
- Young Kids Can Finally Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19 - June 19, 2022
- New Regulations for Baby Sleep Products - June 19, 2022
- FDA Approves First Drug for Alopecia Hair Loss - June 19, 2022
- Personal Use of Hard Drugs Decriminalized in British Columbia - June 6, 2022
- Woman Receives a Brand New Type of Ear Transplant - June 6, 2022
- Children 6 Months and Older are Eligible for Pfizer’s COVID Vaccine - June 6, 2022