Mango LassiBy Lohi Ogolo
Published: October 14, 2014
Loaded with anti-oxidants and high in vitamins, Mango Lassi is a real sweet, but guilt-free, treat. Try this easy-to-follow Mango Lassi recipe and serve yourself and loved ones with a delightful drink any time of day.
Serves 2 | Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 2 Atafulo mangoes (any other variety will do too)
- 2 tablespoons low-fat natural yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Pinch of cardamom or cinnamon
- Ice (optional)
- Using sharp knife, peel the mangoes and cut into cubes.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and Puree for 2 minutes or until all ingredients are a creamy texture.
- Place in the fridge, if ice is not used, and serve cold. Garnish with fresh mango chunks.
Never miss our delicious healthy recipes! Join our free weekly newsletter and get a bonus 10-day guide to a lean body, clear skin and radiant glow! Download your copy here.
- Grilled Pineapple With Honey And Dark Chocolate Drizzle - October 24, 2014
- Roasted Chicken with Potatoes and Carrots - April 16, 2014
- Kale Efo Recipe: When You’re “In The Abroad” and Native Food Calleth - May 20, 2014
- [Recipe] Sweet Potato Waffles - October 21, 2014
- RECIPE: Egg And Plantain Frittatas - June 10, 2014
- Banana-Pineapple-Bitter Leaf Smoothie - August 12, 2014
- Recipe: Moin-Moin With Unpeeled Beans - July 16, 2014
- Fried Quinoa - May 2, 2014
- Beans and Spicy Tomatoes Sauce - April 2, 2014
- Thoughts on #jollofgate Plus Jollof Rice Recipe - November 5, 2014