Side Plank Dips: Banish Love Handles QuicklyBy Radiant Health
Published: October 7, 2014
The challenge this week is with side plank dips. If you want to combat love handles, this is the move for you.
Get into a side plank position, balancing the body, facing one side of the room on the feet and forearm. Free arm should be placed just alongside the body.
From here, lower the hips as you ‘dip’ down slightly and then bring them back up to form the straight line again. Do this for 10 reps before switching sides and repeating.
Want to continue the challenge?
Perform this for 2 sets of 10 reps on Friday and 3 sets of 8 reps on Monday.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.06 with sign up.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): A Simple Guide & Resources to Staying Safe - March 13, 2020
- Strength Training- Why It Is Important For Fitness And Weight Loss - September 22, 2015
- Super Foods You Need To Know About - April 28, 2014
- Fixing Your Fashion Brain Freeze: The Solution To The “I Don’t Have Anything To Wear” Conundrum - August 30, 2016
- Weekend Challenge: Superman With A Twist - November 13, 2014
- Weekend Challenge: Spiderman Plank - July 25, 2014
- Behind the Scenes with Radiant Issue No 13 Cover Girl, Actress Annie Ilonzeh - July 31, 2019
- What Crazy Can Do - July 31, 2019
- Behind the Scenes with Radiant Issue No 12 Cover Girl Ros Gold-Onwude - November 15, 2018
- Think Cold Brew Coffee Is Good for Your Gut? - November 9, 2018