200 Million Americans Are Drinking Contaminated WaterBy Radiant Health
Published: June 19, 2022
The Environmental Protection Agency issued a new health advisory that suggests drinking water must meet a new standard. Two chemical compounds, known as PFOA and PFOS, are much more dangerous than regulators previously realized. The toxic chemicals have now been linked to cancer and low birth weight. Cardboard packaging,carpets, and other products have included these compounds for over 70 years. The federal government is asking states to apply for funding from the bipartisan infrastructure bill to address the contaminants.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- Some Americans Will Have Medical Debt Wiped From Credit - July 9, 2022
- Natural Gas Used to Heat Homes Contains Some Harmful Chemicals - July 9, 2022
- Uterine Cancer Claims Many Black Lives - July 9, 2022
- Babies and Toddlers Get COVID-19 Shots - June 27, 2022
- FDA Bans Juul’s E-Cigarettes and Cartridges - June 27, 2022
- Polio Virus Found in London Sewage - June 27, 2022
- 200 Million Americans Are Drinking Contaminated Water - June 19, 2022
- Young Kids Can Finally Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19 - June 19, 2022
- New Regulations for Baby Sleep Products - June 19, 2022
- FDA Approves First Drug for Alopecia Hair Loss - June 19, 2022