Banish Under Arm Flab a.k.a Christian Mother Arms With Chair DipsBy Radiant Health
Published: July 12, 2014
Tired of that under arm jiggle? This exercise will do the trick.
Simply place the palms on the edge of a chair with the feet down in front of you, knees bent.
Slowly bend at the elbows as you lower yourself down as far as you can go. Pause and then press up again to complete the rep. Perform two sets of 15 reps each.
Tip: For added difficulty, lift the feet up and place them on a chair in front of you as well.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.06 with sign up.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): A Simple Guide & Resources to Staying Safe - March 13, 2020
- Strength Training- Why It Is Important For Fitness And Weight Loss - September 22, 2015
- Super Foods You Need To Know About - April 28, 2014
- Fixing Your Fashion Brain Freeze: The Solution To The “I Don’t Have Anything To Wear” Conundrum - August 30, 2016
- Weekend Challenge: Superman With A Twist - November 13, 2014
- Weekend Challenge: Spiderman Plank - July 25, 2014
- Behind the Scenes with Radiant Issue No 13 Cover Girl, Actress Annie Ilonzeh - July 31, 2019
- What Crazy Can Do - July 31, 2019
- Behind the Scenes with Radiant Issue No 12 Cover Girl Ros Gold-Onwude - November 15, 2018
- Think Cold Brew Coffee Is Good for Your Gut? - November 9, 2018