COVID Cases in the Northeast are RisingBy Radiant Health
Published: April 17, 2022
COVID-19 is once again surging in the Northeast after relatively few cases over the last two months. The new variant, BA.2, is about 30% more contagious than Omicron, yet no one believes the coming surge will compare to the last. The majority of Americans have now been infected with the virus, and many of those who have not have received a vaccine and a booster shot. Therefore, the population’s immunity is strong. So far, hospitalizations and deaths in the Northeast have remained low, but it is possible that states with lower vaccination rates will see more deaths.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- Some Americans Will Have Medical Debt Wiped From Credit - July 9, 2022
- Natural Gas Used to Heat Homes Contains Some Harmful Chemicals - July 9, 2022
- Uterine Cancer Claims Many Black Lives - July 9, 2022
- Babies and Toddlers Get COVID-19 Shots - June 27, 2022
- FDA Bans Juul’s E-Cigarettes and Cartridges - June 27, 2022
- Polio Virus Found in London Sewage - June 27, 2022
- 200 Million Americans Are Drinking Contaminated Water - June 19, 2022
- Young Kids Can Finally Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19 - June 19, 2022
- New Regulations for Baby Sleep Products - June 19, 2022
- FDA Approves First Drug for Alopecia Hair Loss - June 19, 2022