Pfizer Booster Is Effective Against OmnicronBy Radiant Health
Published: December 19, 2021
Researchers at the Sheba Medical Center in Israel found that Pfizer’s booster is highly effective in protecting against the omicron variant of the coronavirus. According to the findings, individuals who received the original two-dose vaccine about six months ago still have some protection against delta but none against omicron. Those who received a booster dose about one month ago were fully protected against the new variant. The little research done on Moderna’s booster has shown similar results. The original two doses will do little to fight omicron, and people who get the booster will be much better protected.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- First Successful Pig Heart Transplanted to Human - January 16, 2022
- Americans with Private Health Insurance To Receive 8 At-Home Covid Tests Per Month - January 16, 2022
- Popular At-Home Rapid Covid Test Accurately Detects Omicron Variant - January 16, 2022
- Maya Angelou, First Black Woman On the US Quarter Coin - January 16, 2022
- Pregnant Women Are Dying From Chronic High Blood Pressure - January 18, 2022
- CDC Changes Recommended Isolation Times - January 18, 2022
- In New National Labeling Standards, GMOs Are Now Called “Bioengineered” - January 18, 2022
- CDC Recommends Boosters for Everyone 12 and Older - January 10, 2022
- CDC Recommends Moderna’s & Pfizer’s Covid-19 Vaccines Over Johnson & Johnson’s - December 19, 2021
- Abortion Pills Permanently Available Through the Mail Order - December 19, 2021