Pfizer’s Antiviral Pill for Covid Has Excellent ResultsBy Radiant Health
Published: December 19, 2021
New data recently released by Pfizer demonstrates that Paxlovid, the antiviral pill the company created to treat Covid patients, can reduce the risk of hospitalization or death by nearly 90% in high-risk adults. Pfizer also announced that preliminary results from a second study have shown that adult patients with a standard risk profile who take Paxlovid within a few days of showing symptoms of the virus have a 70% reduction of hospitalization and death.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- Some Americans Will Have Medical Debt Wiped From Credit - July 9, 2022
- Natural Gas Used to Heat Homes Contains Some Harmful Chemicals - July 9, 2022
- Uterine Cancer Claims Many Black Lives - July 9, 2022
- Babies and Toddlers Get COVID-19 Shots - June 27, 2022
- FDA Bans Juul’s E-Cigarettes and Cartridges - June 27, 2022
- Polio Virus Found in London Sewage - June 27, 2022
- 200 Million Americans Are Drinking Contaminated Water - June 19, 2022
- Young Kids Can Finally Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19 - June 19, 2022
- New Regulations for Baby Sleep Products - June 19, 2022
- FDA Approves First Drug for Alopecia Hair Loss - June 19, 2022