[VIDEO] Embracing Your Natural Beauty with the No Makeup Makeup: 3 Women Show Us Howby Radiant Health
Published: December 7, 2017
As women, we’re always on the hunt for tips on looking and feeling beautiful with or without makeup. In the last couple of years there’s been a renewed interest in the no makeup makeup look⏤a look that enhances your natural features using makeup, of course, but in a way that suggests you hardly tried.
Here are three #RadiantWomen sharing how to achieve the no makeup make up look and their personal tips on scoring a radiant glow.
Christina lets us know how wearing makeup makes her feel like a boss, even if it is minimal.
Alma gives us some tips on must-haves for health glowy skin.
Lisa Aidoo shares how beauty goes beyond just what’s on the outside.
What’s your natural makeup look? Be sure to share your #RadiantGlow tips with us on social media!
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.06 with sign up.
- Kemi DaSilva-Ibru: Caring for Survivors of Sexual Assault - December 21, 2017
- Serena Williams’ Vogue Feature Raises Awareness on Black Women’s Maternal Mortality - January 18, 2018
- The Best and Worst Diets for 2018 - January 11, 2018
- R. Evon Benson-Idahosa: Creating New Paths for Survivors of Sex Trafficking - December 21, 2017
- Nigerian Women Taking to Martial Arts for Self-Defence - January 5, 2018
- Seun Sangoleye: Nourishing Babies, Empowering Mothers with all Natural African-Inspired Baby Food Line - December 21, 2017
- Should You Stop Spending on Calcium Supplements? - December 29, 2017
- Virtue Oboro: Making Cribs that Glow Jaundiced Babies to Health - December 21, 2017
- The Frightening Link between Discrimination and Pregnancy Complications - December 21, 2017
- The 2017 Radiant Women of Action - December 20, 2017