Pfizer Says Its Covid-19 Vaccines for Kids is Safe and EffectiveBy Radiant Health
Published: September 26, 2021
Health News Briefs
Pfizer says that its low dose vaccine for children between the ages of 5 and 11 is safe and effective. The trials done with 2,200 kids do not provide any information on whether the vaccine makes them less likely to catch Covid-19. Instead, they focused on the levels of antibodies that the recipients generated. It’s possible that the vaccine will be made available to this age group as soon as 4-6 weeks from now.
Download your free digital edition of Radiant at radianthealthmag.com/free.
- Bone Broth: Mother Nature’s Botox? - October 17, 2021
- A New Option for Early Breast Cancer Treatment - October 17, 2021
- New Recommendations for Low-Dose Aspirin Use - October 17, 2021
- FDA Advisory Panel Recommends Moderna and J & J Covid Vaccine Booster - October 17, 2021
- Study Indicates Covid Boosters Are Safe to Mix and Match - October 17, 2021
- Dementia Could be Related to Depression - October 10, 2021
- Family of Black Woman Whose Cells Were Used for Research Without Permission Files Law Suit - October 10, 2021
- Recall for At-Home Rapid Covid Test Kits - October 10, 2021
- WHO Approves First Malaria Vaccine - October 10, 2021
- Merck Announces a New Covid Pill - October 3, 2021