FDA Authorizes Covid-19 Vaccine Booster For Older and At Risk AdultsBy Radiant Health
Published: September 26, 2021
The FDA authorized a third dose of the Pfizer vaccine for adults at high risk of Covid-19 including people over 65 and those at risk of exposure from their jobs. Following the FDA authorization, the CDC also endorsed a similar measure for the Pfizer covid-19 booster shot overruling its advisory panel that supported a booster vaccine only for those 65 and old with certain medical conditions.
Download your free digital edition of Radiant at radianthealthmag.com/free.
- Pfizer’s Antiviral Pill is Very Effective - May 15, 2022
- Spain Considers Three Days Off for Menstrual Pain - May 15, 2022
- Moderna Requests Approval for its Children’s Vaccine - May 15, 2022
- Routine Colonoscopies Should Start at Age 45 - May 15, 2022
- Anti-inflammatory Drugs May Do More Harm Than Good - May 15, 2022
- Some People Die from a Happy Heart - May 8, 2022
- Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Can Cause Serious Blood Clots - May 8, 2022
- Omicron Variants Spreading Quickly - May 8, 2022
- Roe V. Wade Will Likely Be Overturned - May 8, 2022
- Menthol Cigarette Ban Will Benefit the Black Community - April 30, 2022