FDA Authorizes Covid-19 Vaccine Booster For Older and At Risk AdultsBy Radiant Health
Published: September 26, 2021
The FDA authorized a third dose of the Pfizer vaccine for adults at high risk of Covid-19 including people over 65 and those at risk of exposure from their jobs. Following the FDA authorization, the CDC also endorsed a similar measure for the Pfizer covid-19 booster shot overruling its advisory panel that supported a booster vaccine only for those 65 and old with certain medical conditions.
Download your free digital edition of Radiant at radianthealthmag.com/free.
- Bone Broth: Mother Nature’s Botox? - October 17, 2021
- A New Option for Early Breast Cancer Treatment - October 17, 2021
- New Recommendations for Low-Dose Aspirin Use - October 17, 2021
- FDA Advisory Panel Recommends Moderna and J & J Covid Vaccine Booster - October 17, 2021
- Study Indicates Covid Boosters Are Safe to Mix and Match - October 17, 2021
- Dementia Could be Related to Depression - October 10, 2021
- Family of Black Woman Whose Cells Were Used for Research Without Permission Files Law Suit - October 10, 2021
- Recall for At-Home Rapid Covid Test Kits - October 10, 2021
- WHO Approves First Malaria Vaccine - October 10, 2021
- Merck Announces a New Covid Pill - October 3, 2021