[Giveaway] Ronke Edoho’s Guide To Weight Loss On A Nigerian DietBy Radiant Health
Published: February 2, 2016
They say weight loss is 80% nutrition and 20% diet. Or is it 70/30? It doesn’t really matter. The point is that nutrition is an important component of any weight loss or healthy living journey.
Ronke Edoho, the creator of 9jafoodie.com, will certainly agree. Also a certified clinical weight loss and nutrition specialist, Ronke’s latest project is the ebook, Lose It Nigerian: Weight Loss on a Nigerian Diet. It’s a great guide for anyone who’s ever thought Nigerian food and healthy eating don’t belong together. The Lose it Nigerian, or LIN, ebook also makes a perfect companion to our Radiant Body Reboot challenge. Don’t miss your chance to snag your free copy (details below).
Get some more insight on the woman behind the 9jafoodie brand with our short and fun #FitAndRadiant series interview …
What are the 3 things you do before breakfast?
Workout, take a shower, drink tea.
What is your favorite quickie workout?
Debbie Siebers cardio core express!
Describe your fashion style in 10 words?
Simple chic …I am either in jeans & shirt or a dress.
Best piece of life advice you’ve ever received?
“Iwelewa. ” A good character is the most flattering form of beauty.
Eba or pounded yam? Why? Any other favorite dish?
I will pick eba over pounded yam. Especially if it’s the sour kind. Why? I think it’s more versatile in terms of soup combinations. I don’t have a favorite food but I am known to be a little obsessed with fried plantain and puff puff.
How do you unwind after a long day?
I honestly can’t remember the last time I was able to enjoy such luxury. With a toddler, a blog, a business and a full time job, having 10 minutes to floss with no interruptions is probably all I get.
We’re giving away a copy of Lose It Nigerian: Weight Loss on a Nigerian Diet to one of our lucky readers. To win, simply:
- Follow us on Instagram @radianthealthmag
- Tag 2 friends
- Winner will be announced on Feb 9th on Instagram!
Never miss another health article from us. Join our free weekly newsletter and get a bonus 10-day guide to a lean body, clear skin and radiant glow! Download your copy here.
- More Black Americans are Overdosing on Opioids - September 19, 2021
- Covid-19 Vaccines for Kids on the Horizon - September 19, 2021
- Experts Disagree on Covid-19 Vaccine Booster Shots - September 19, 2021
- Diabetes Diagnosed Earlier in Minorities - September 19, 2021
- Should you double up on masks for extra protection? Plus how best to wear your mask - July 16, 2021
- Breathing Wildfire Air Can Impact Sperm and Brain - September 10, 2021
- Researchers Confirm that Masks Work - September 10, 2021
- Vaccine Fatigued? Don’t Forget Your Flu Shot - September 9, 2021
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): A Simple Guide & Resources to Staying Safe - March 13, 2020
- BBC Documentary: Sex For Grades Rampant At African Universities - August 25, 2020