The 3-Minute Waist TrimmerBy Radiant Health
Published: January 27, 2016
Who doesn’t want a tighter, slimmer waist? This short but sweet waist trimming workout will tighten up your midsection in less time than it takes to put on your workout clothes! Combining two plank variations, this non-stop workout will work your midsection from both the fronts and the sides making it not only time-efficient but very effective.
Step 1 – Lie on your left side with your legs straight and resting your weight in your bent arm. Lift your hips up so your shoulders, hips and feet are aligned. Hold this position but not your breath for 30 seconds.
Step 2 – Quickly roll on to your front and rest on both arms so you look like you are reading a book at the beach. Lift your hips up so your body is straight and your weight is supported on your arms and feet only. Hold this position for 30 seconds.
Step 3 – Roll onto your right side with your legs straight and resting your weight in your bent arm. Lift your hips up so your shoulders, hips and feet are aligned. Hold this position but not your breath for 30 seconds.
Step 4 – Immediately repeat the left/front/right-side plank sequence holding each position for 20 seconds
Step 5 – Immediately repeat the left/front/right-side plank sequence holding each position for 10 seconds
If you got your timings right, you should have just completed three minutes of non-stop exercise!
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): A Simple Guide & Resources to Staying Safe - March 13, 2020
- BBC Documentary: Sex For Grades Rampant At African Universities - August 25, 2020
- Strength Training- Why It Is Important For Fitness And Weight Loss - September 22, 2015
- Super Foods You Need To Know About - April 28, 2014
- Fixing Your Fashion Brain Freeze: The Solution To The “I Don’t Have Anything To Wear” Conundrum - August 30, 2016
- Weekend Challenge: Superman With A Twist - November 13, 2014
- Weekend Challenge: Spiderman Plank - July 25, 2014
- Behind the Scenes with Radiant Issue No 13 Cover Girl, Actress Annie Ilonzeh - July 31, 2019
- What Crazy Can Do - July 31, 2019
- Behind the Scenes with Radiant Issue No 12 Cover Girl Ros Gold-Onwude - November 15, 2018