Weekend Challenge: Step-UpsBy Radiant Health
Published: September 18, 2014
Step-Ups for firmer glutes.
The step up move is the perfect at-home move for anyone who wants a shapely bum.
Place a bench, chair, or couch in front of you. From there, step upwards with one leg as you bring the body so you’re fully standing on top of the step.
Pause and then step down again, leading with the same or opposite leg – your choice.
Perform 15 reps and then switch to the other side before you repeat the move.
Illustrations by Odunze Oguguo (WhytManga)
Never miss a fitness tip! Join our free weekly newsletter and get a bonus 10-day guide to a lean body, clear skin and radiant glow! Download your copy here.
- Some Americans Will Have Medical Debt Wiped From Credit - July 9, 2022
- Natural Gas Used to Heat Homes Contains Some Harmful Chemicals - July 9, 2022
- Uterine Cancer Claims Many Black Lives - July 9, 2022
- Babies and Toddlers Get COVID-19 Shots - June 27, 2022
- FDA Bans Juul’s E-Cigarettes and Cartridges - June 27, 2022
- Polio Virus Found in London Sewage - June 27, 2022
- 200 Million Americans Are Drinking Contaminated Water - June 19, 2022
- Young Kids Can Finally Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19 - June 19, 2022
- New Regulations for Baby Sleep Products - June 19, 2022
- FDA Approves First Drug for Alopecia Hair Loss - June 19, 2022