Weekend Challenge: Wall SquatsBy Radiant Health
Published: December 18, 2014
Build Lower Body Endurance!
Want to boost your lower body fitness level? Wall squats will improve your endurance, combating fatigue.
Stand so that your back is against the wall, feet placed about 1-2 feet from the wall.
Next, bend the knees as you move into a squat until your knees are at a 90 degree angle – your back should stay pressed against the wall at all times.
Hold this position for 15 seconds and then come back up to start. Rest for 30 seconds and then repeat one more time through.
Want to extend the challenge?
Perform this move for two sets of 20 second holds on Tuesday and two sets of 30 second holds on Thursday.
Never miss a fitness tip! Join our free weekly newsletter and get a bonus 10-day guide to a lean body, clear skin and radiant glow! Download your copy here.
- More Black Americans are Overdosing on Opioids - September 19, 2021
- Covid-19 Vaccines for Kids on the Horizon - September 19, 2021
- Experts Disagree on Covid-19 Vaccine Booster Shots - September 19, 2021
- Diabetes Diagnosed Earlier in Minorities - September 19, 2021
- Should you double up on masks for extra protection? Plus how best to wear your mask - July 16, 2021
- Breathing Wildfire Air Can Impact Sperm and Brain - September 10, 2021
- Researchers Confirm that Masks Work - September 10, 2021
- Vaccine Fatigued? Don’t Forget Your Flu Shot - September 9, 2021
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): A Simple Guide & Resources to Staying Safe - March 13, 2020
- BBC Documentary: Sex For Grades Rampant At African Universities - August 25, 2020