Weekend Challenge: Wall SquatsBy Radiant Health
Published: December 18, 2014
Build Lower Body Endurance!
Want to boost your lower body fitness level? Wall squats will improve your endurance, combating fatigue.
Stand so that your back is against the wall, feet placed about 1-2 feet from the wall.
Next, bend the knees as you move into a squat until your knees are at a 90 degree angle – your back should stay pressed against the wall at all times.
Hold this position for 15 seconds and then come back up to start. Rest for 30 seconds and then repeat one more time through.
Want to extend the challenge?
Perform this move for two sets of 20 second holds on Tuesday and two sets of 30 second holds on Thursday.
Never miss a fitness tip! Join our free weekly newsletter and get a bonus 10-day guide to a lean body, clear skin and radiant glow! Download your copy here.
- Behind the Scenes with Radiant Issue No 12 Cover Girl Ros Gold-Onwude - November 15, 2018
- Think Cold Brew Coffee Is Good for Your Gut? - November 9, 2018
- Bath Time: It’s Not Just for Kids - November 2, 2018
- No Really, It’s Time to Hit the Gym - October 26, 2018
- [Recipe] Guilt-Free Oatmeal Pancake - July 5, 2016
- That Health Pill May Not Be So Healthy - October 19, 2018
- Hug Life: The Importance of Physical Touch - October 12, 2018
- Will We Ever Move Past the Normalisation of Sexual Assault - October 5, 2018
- Esther Ijewere: Breaking the Silence on Gender-Based Violence - December 21, 2017
- Halle Berry’s Top Tip for a Better Sex Life - September 28, 2018