Weekend Challenge: Wall SquatsBy Radiant Health
Published: December 18, 2014
Build Lower Body Endurance!
Want to boost your lower body fitness level? Wall squats will improve your endurance, combating fatigue.
Stand so that your back is against the wall, feet placed about 1-2 feet from the wall.
Next, bend the knees as you move into a squat until your knees are at a 90 degree angle – your back should stay pressed against the wall at all times.
Hold this position for 15 seconds and then come back up to start. Rest for 30 seconds and then repeat one more time through.
Want to extend the challenge?
Perform this move for two sets of 20 second holds on Tuesday and two sets of 30 second holds on Thursday.
Never miss a fitness tip! Join our free weekly newsletter and get a bonus 10-day guide to a lean body, clear skin and radiant glow! Download your copy here.
- Some Americans Will Have Medical Debt Wiped From Credit - July 9, 2022
- Natural Gas Used to Heat Homes Contains Some Harmful Chemicals - July 9, 2022
- Uterine Cancer Claims Many Black Lives - July 9, 2022
- Babies and Toddlers Get COVID-19 Shots - June 27, 2022
- FDA Bans Juul’s E-Cigarettes and Cartridges - June 27, 2022
- Polio Virus Found in London Sewage - June 27, 2022
- 200 Million Americans Are Drinking Contaminated Water - June 19, 2022
- Young Kids Can Finally Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19 - June 19, 2022
- New Regulations for Baby Sleep Products - June 19, 2022
- FDA Approves First Drug for Alopecia Hair Loss - June 19, 2022