Weekend Challenge: Wall SquatsBy Radiant Health
Published: December 18, 2014
Build Lower Body Endurance!
Want to boost your lower body fitness level? Wall squats will improve your endurance, combating fatigue.
Stand so that your back is against the wall, feet placed about 1-2 feet from the wall.
Next, bend the knees as you move into a squat until your knees are at a 90 degree angle – your back should stay pressed against the wall at all times.
Hold this position for 15 seconds and then come back up to start. Rest for 30 seconds and then repeat one more time through.
Want to extend the challenge?
Perform this move for two sets of 20 second holds on Tuesday and two sets of 30 second holds on Thursday.
Never miss a fitness tip! Join our free weekly newsletter and get a bonus 10-day guide to a lean body, clear skin and radiant glow! Download your copy here.
- Strength Training- Why It Is Important For Fitness And Weight Loss - September 22, 2015
- Super Foods You Need To Know About - April 28, 2014
- Fixing Your Fashion Brain Freeze: The Solution To The “I Don’t Have Anything To Wear” Conundrum - August 30, 2016
- Weekend Challenge: Superman With A Twist - November 13, 2014
- Weekend Challenge: Spiderman Plank - July 25, 2014
- Behind the Scenes with Radiant Issue No 13 Cover Girl, Actress Annie Ilonzeh - July 31, 2019
- What Crazy Can Do - July 31, 2019
- Behind the Scenes with Radiant Issue No 12 Cover Girl Ros Gold-Onwude - November 15, 2018
- Think Cold Brew Coffee Is Good for Your Gut? - November 9, 2018
- Bath Time: It’s Not Just for Kids - November 2, 2018