A New Option for Early Breast Cancer TreatmentBy Radiant Health
Published: October 17, 2021
Health News Briefs
Breast cancer is a treatable form of cancer, but few advancements have been made in the field in the last two decades. The drug abemaciclib, or Verzenio, may be the best option for the vast majority of people living with the disease. Verzenio is already being used to treat metastatic breast cancer, but the FDA recently approved it for use in individuals with early breast cancer. Many doctors and scientists are applauding the decision and are hopeful that breast cancer will become less deadly as a result.
Radiant is published in Print & Digital. Download a free digital edition at radianthealthmag.com/free.
- Pfizer’s Antiviral Pill is Very Effective - May 15, 2022
- Spain Considers Three Days Off for Menstrual Pain - May 15, 2022
- Moderna Requests Approval for its Children’s Vaccine - May 15, 2022
- Routine Colonoscopies Should Start at Age 45 - May 15, 2022
- Anti-inflammatory Drugs May Do More Harm Than Good - May 15, 2022
- Some People Die from a Happy Heart - May 8, 2022
- Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Can Cause Serious Blood Clots - May 8, 2022
- Omicron Variants Spreading Quickly - May 8, 2022
- Roe V. Wade Will Likely Be Overturned - May 8, 2022
- Menthol Cigarette Ban Will Benefit the Black Community - April 30, 2022