A New Option for Early Breast Cancer TreatmentBy Radiant Health
Published: October 17, 2021
Health News Briefs
Breast cancer is a treatable form of cancer, but few advancements have been made in the field in the last two decades. The drug abemaciclib, or Verzenio, may be the best option for the vast majority of people living with the disease. Verzenio is already being used to treat metastatic breast cancer, but the FDA recently approved it for use in individuals with early breast cancer. Many doctors and scientists are applauding the decision and are hopeful that breast cancer will become less deadly as a result.
Radiant is published in Print & Digital. Download a free digital edition at radianthealthmag.com/free.
- Some Americans Will Have Medical Debt Wiped From Credit - July 9, 2022
- Natural Gas Used to Heat Homes Contains Some Harmful Chemicals - July 9, 2022
- Uterine Cancer Claims Many Black Lives - July 9, 2022
- Babies and Toddlers Get COVID-19 Shots - June 27, 2022
- FDA Bans Juul’s E-Cigarettes and Cartridges - June 27, 2022
- Polio Virus Found in London Sewage - June 27, 2022
- 200 Million Americans Are Drinking Contaminated Water - June 19, 2022
- Young Kids Can Finally Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19 - June 19, 2022
- New Regulations for Baby Sleep Products - June 19, 2022
- FDA Approves First Drug for Alopecia Hair Loss - June 19, 2022