Aromatherapy Essential Oil Room Spray Sold at Walmart Linked to Two DeathsBy Radiant Health
Published: October 31, 2021
The Consumer Product Safety Commission and Walmart issued a recall on “Better Homes & Gardens Lavender & Chamomile Essential Oil Infused Aromatherapy Room Spray with Gemstones.” A CDC investigation found a bottle of the spray contaminated with Burkholderia pseudomallei which causes melioidosis, a rare bacterial infection that is difficult to diagnose and can be fatal. The spray has been linked to four cases of melioidosis resulting in two deaths, including that of a child. The four cases were from Georgia, Kansas, Minnesota and Texas.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- Kool-Aid And Other Sweet Drinks Recalled for Glass and Metal Pieces - November 28, 2021
- Covid-19 Cases in Children Spike Dramatically - November 28, 2021
- Omicron, A New Coronavirus Variant, Fuels Concerns Worldwide - November 28, 2021
- Major Pharmacies in Ohio to Pay for Opioid Crisis - November 28, 2021
- White Chocolate Bark with Okra, Raspberries, and Papaya - November 21, 2021
- The FDA Expands Covid-19 Vaccine Booster Dose for All Adults - November 21, 2021
- U.S. Drug Overdoses Rose Sharply Last Year - November 21, 2021
- Epidemiologists Warn of Covid-19 Winter Surge - November 21, 2021
- Pfizer’s Antiviral Pill Will Be Sold to Dozens of Poor Nations at a Discount - November 21, 2021
- Breathwork: How To Reduce Stress With Breathing Exercises - November 13, 2021