Epidemiologists Warn of Covid-19 Winter SurgeBy Radiant Health
Published: November 21, 2021
The United States’ Covid-19 case numbers declined in September and October, but in the last two weeks the tide has turned. The Midwest and the Northeast appear to be driving up the numbers, and the average daily case count for the entire country is over 83,000. States with high vaccination rates like Vermont and Minnesota are still struggling with outbreaks. Although most epidemiologists agree that this year’s winter surge will not lead to the same number of deaths and hospitalizations as last year’s, staff shortages at many hospitals could affect patients’ outcomes.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- Kool-Aid And Other Sweet Drinks Recalled for Glass and Metal Pieces - November 28, 2021
- Covid-19 Cases in Children Spike Dramatically - November 28, 2021
- Omicron, A New Coronavirus Variant, Fuels Concerns Worldwide - November 28, 2021
- Major Pharmacies in Ohio to Pay for Opioid Crisis - November 28, 2021
- White Chocolate Bark with Okra, Raspberries, and Papaya - November 21, 2021
- The FDA Expands Covid-19 Vaccine Booster Dose for All Adults - November 21, 2021
- U.S. Drug Overdoses Rose Sharply Last Year - November 21, 2021
- Epidemiologists Warn of Covid-19 Winter Surge - November 21, 2021
- Pfizer’s Antiviral Pill Will Be Sold to Dozens of Poor Nations at a Discount - November 21, 2021
- Breathwork: How To Reduce Stress With Breathing Exercises - November 13, 2021