Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches Recalled for Burning UsersBy Radiant Health
Published: March 5, 2022
According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, owners of the Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch should stop using the product. Fitbit announced that 1.7 million smartwatches have been recalled because there were many reported instances where the lithium-ion battery overheated and burned users. Ionic Smartwatches have 3 buttons, a colored LCD screen, and the model number FB503 on the back. The watches stopped being produced in 2020, but they were sold in stores up until December 2021. Consumers can return their recalled product for a full refund.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- Some Americans Will Have Medical Debt Wiped From Credit - July 9, 2022
- Natural Gas Used to Heat Homes Contains Some Harmful Chemicals - July 9, 2022
- Uterine Cancer Claims Many Black Lives - July 9, 2022
- Babies and Toddlers Get COVID-19 Shots - June 27, 2022
- FDA Bans Juul’s E-Cigarettes and Cartridges - June 27, 2022
- Polio Virus Found in London Sewage - June 27, 2022
- 200 Million Americans Are Drinking Contaminated Water - June 19, 2022
- Young Kids Can Finally Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19 - June 19, 2022
- New Regulations for Baby Sleep Products - June 19, 2022
- FDA Approves First Drug for Alopecia Hair Loss - June 19, 2022