Kool-Aid And Other Sweet Drinks Recalled for Glass and Metal PiecesBy Radiant Health
Published: November 28, 2021
The Kraft Heinz company recently issued a recall of some of its popular products, including select batches of Country Time Lemonade, Arizona Tea powder for drink mixes, and Tang. Some of their Kool-Aid powder drinks have also been recalled. Kraft Heinz found metal and glass pieces in these products during an internal review. If you own any of these products, make sure to check their “best by” dates, and throw them out or return them to the store if the date falls between May 10, 2023 and Nov. 1, 2023.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- Babies and Toddlers Get COVID-19 Shots - June 27, 2022
- FDA Bans Juul’s E-Cigarettes and Cartridges - June 27, 2022
- Polio Virus Found in London Sewage - June 27, 2022
- 200 Million Americans Are Drinking Contaminated Water - June 19, 2022
- Young Kids Can Finally Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19 - June 19, 2022
- New Regulations for Baby Sleep Products - June 19, 2022
- FDA Approves First Drug for Alopecia Hair Loss - June 19, 2022
- Personal Use of Hard Drugs Decriminalized in British Columbia - June 6, 2022
- Woman Receives a Brand New Type of Ear Transplant - June 6, 2022
- Children 6 Months and Older are Eligible for Pfizer’s COVID Vaccine - June 6, 2022