Kool-Aid And Other Sweet Drinks Recalled for Glass and Metal PiecesBy Radiant Health
Published: November 28, 2021
The Kraft Heinz company recently issued a recall of some of its popular products, including select batches of Country Time Lemonade, Arizona Tea powder for drink mixes, and Tang. Some of their Kool-Aid powder drinks have also been recalled. Kraft Heinz found metal and glass pieces in these products during an internal review. If you own any of these products, make sure to check their “best by” dates, and throw them out or return them to the store if the date falls between May 10, 2023 and Nov. 1, 2023.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- First Successful Pig Heart Transplanted to Human - January 16, 2022
- Americans with Private Health Insurance To Receive 8 At-Home Covid Tests Per Month - January 16, 2022
- Popular At-Home Rapid Covid Test Accurately Detects Omicron Variant - January 16, 2022
- Maya Angelou, First Black Woman On the US Quarter Coin - January 16, 2022
- Pregnant Women Are Dying From Chronic High Blood Pressure - January 18, 2022
- CDC Changes Recommended Isolation Times - January 18, 2022
- In New National Labeling Standards, GMOs Are Now Called “Bioengineered” - January 18, 2022
- CDC Recommends Boosters for Everyone 12 and Older - January 10, 2022
- CDC Recommends Moderna’s & Pfizer’s Covid-19 Vaccines Over Johnson & Johnson’s - December 19, 2021
- Abortion Pills Permanently Available Through the Mail Order - December 19, 2021