Merck’s Covid Pill Approved in the UKBy Radiant Health
Published: November 6, 2021
Merck achieved something unprecedented when the United Kingdom announced that it was authorizing the company’s antiviral pill to be used on Covid-19 patients. The drug will be made available to patients who experience Covid-19 symptoms and have at least one risk factor like heart disease, obesity, or are over the age of 60. The UK concurred that the pill is safe and effective and decreases deaths and hospitalizations. The therapeutic, molnupiravir, can be taken at home in the first few days after symptoms appear.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- Kool-Aid And Other Sweet Drinks Recalled for Glass and Metal Pieces - November 28, 2021
- Covid-19 Cases in Children Spike Dramatically - November 28, 2021
- Omicron, A New Coronavirus Variant, Fuels Concerns Worldwide - November 28, 2021
- Major Pharmacies in Ohio to Pay for Opioid Crisis - November 28, 2021
- White Chocolate Bark with Okra, Raspberries, and Papaya - November 21, 2021
- The FDA Expands Covid-19 Vaccine Booster Dose for All Adults - November 21, 2021
- U.S. Drug Overdoses Rose Sharply Last Year - November 21, 2021
- Epidemiologists Warn of Covid-19 Winter Surge - November 21, 2021
- Pfizer’s Antiviral Pill Will Be Sold to Dozens of Poor Nations at a Discount - November 21, 2021
- Breathwork: How To Reduce Stress With Breathing Exercises - November 13, 2021