Moderna’s Vaccine More Effective than Pfizer’s?By Radiant Health
Published: December 7, 2021
The first study that directly compared the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines’ effectiveness found that Moderna’s shot is superior. The analysis included almost 440,000 U.S. veterans that received their vaccines between January and May of this year. The participants’ health was studied for 24 weeks. Both vaccines worked well to prevent infection, hospitalization, and death, but Moderna’s vaccine prevented infection and hospitalization at higher rates with both the alpha and delta strains of the virus.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- Babies and Toddlers Get COVID-19 Shots - June 27, 2022
- FDA Bans Juul’s E-Cigarettes and Cartridges - June 27, 2022
- Polio Virus Found in London Sewage - June 27, 2022
- 200 Million Americans Are Drinking Contaminated Water - June 19, 2022
- Young Kids Can Finally Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19 - June 19, 2022
- New Regulations for Baby Sleep Products - June 19, 2022
- FDA Approves First Drug for Alopecia Hair Loss - June 19, 2022
- Personal Use of Hard Drugs Decriminalized in British Columbia - June 6, 2022
- Woman Receives a Brand New Type of Ear Transplant - June 6, 2022
- Children 6 Months and Older are Eligible for Pfizer’s COVID Vaccine - June 6, 2022