Pfizer Asks FDA to Approve Boosters For All AdultsBy Radiant Health
Published: November 13, 2021
Pfizer has asked the FDA to approve its booster Covid-19 vaccine for all eligible persons 18 years and older. It is expected that the agency will grant the request. Although the FDA declined to make this move in September when Pfizer made a similar request, more data has become available that suggest that booster shots could prevent people from becoming severely ill with the virus. Still, experts agree that the country’s priority should be vaccinating children who have no safeguards from the illness.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- Pfizer’s Antiviral Pill is Very Effective - May 15, 2022
- Spain Considers Three Days Off for Menstrual Pain - May 15, 2022
- Moderna Requests Approval for its Children’s Vaccine - May 15, 2022
- Routine Colonoscopies Should Start at Age 45 - May 15, 2022
- Anti-inflammatory Drugs May Do More Harm Than Good - May 15, 2022
- Some People Die from a Happy Heart - May 8, 2022
- Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Can Cause Serious Blood Clots - May 8, 2022
- Omicron Variants Spreading Quickly - May 8, 2022
- Roe V. Wade Will Likely Be Overturned - May 8, 2022
- Menthol Cigarette Ban Will Benefit the Black Community - April 30, 2022