Pfizer Says Its Covid Pill is Highly EffectiveBy Radiant Health
Published: November 6, 2021
Pfizer has an antiviral pill for the treatment of Covid-19, and the preliminary results from the trial look promising. The experimental drug decreased deaths and hospitalizations by 90% in high-risk unvaccinated adults. A group of medical experts halted the study because the results were so impressive when compared to the control group. The company will soon ask the FDA to authorize its use, and once it gets approval, it should only be weeks until the pill is made available for doctors to prescribe. Merck’s pill may receive FDA approval first.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- Kool-Aid And Other Sweet Drinks Recalled for Glass and Metal Pieces - November 28, 2021
- Covid-19 Cases in Children Spike Dramatically - November 28, 2021
- Omicron, A New Coronavirus Variant, Fuels Concerns Worldwide - November 28, 2021
- Major Pharmacies in Ohio to Pay for Opioid Crisis - November 28, 2021
- White Chocolate Bark with Okra, Raspberries, and Papaya - November 21, 2021
- The FDA Expands Covid-19 Vaccine Booster Dose for All Adults - November 21, 2021
- U.S. Drug Overdoses Rose Sharply Last Year - November 21, 2021
- Epidemiologists Warn of Covid-19 Winter Surge - November 21, 2021
- Pfizer’s Antiviral Pill Will Be Sold to Dozens of Poor Nations at a Discount - November 21, 2021
- Breathwork: How To Reduce Stress With Breathing Exercises - November 13, 2021