Pfizer Says Its Covid Pill is Highly EffectiveBy Radiant Health
Published: November 6, 2021
Pfizer has an antiviral pill for the treatment of Covid-19, and the preliminary results from the trial look promising. The experimental drug decreased deaths and hospitalizations by 90% in high-risk unvaccinated adults. A group of medical experts halted the study because the results were so impressive when compared to the control group. The company will soon ask the FDA to authorize its use, and once it gets approval, it should only be weeks until the pill is made available for doctors to prescribe. Merck’s pill may receive FDA approval first.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- Some Americans Will Have Medical Debt Wiped From Credit - July 9, 2022
- Natural Gas Used to Heat Homes Contains Some Harmful Chemicals - July 9, 2022
- Uterine Cancer Claims Many Black Lives - July 9, 2022
- Babies and Toddlers Get COVID-19 Shots - June 27, 2022
- FDA Bans Juul’s E-Cigarettes and Cartridges - June 27, 2022
- Polio Virus Found in London Sewage - June 27, 2022
- 200 Million Americans Are Drinking Contaminated Water - June 19, 2022
- Young Kids Can Finally Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19 - June 19, 2022
- New Regulations for Baby Sleep Products - June 19, 2022
- FDA Approves First Drug for Alopecia Hair Loss - June 19, 2022