Pfizer Says Its Covid Pill is Highly EffectiveBy Radiant Health
Published: November 6, 2021
Pfizer has an antiviral pill for the treatment of Covid-19, and the preliminary results from the trial look promising. The experimental drug decreased deaths and hospitalizations by 90% in high-risk unvaccinated adults. A group of medical experts halted the study because the results were so impressive when compared to the control group. The company will soon ask the FDA to authorize its use, and once it gets approval, it should only be weeks until the pill is made available for doctors to prescribe. Merck’s pill may receive FDA approval first.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- Pfizer’s Antiviral Pill is Very Effective - May 15, 2022
- Spain Considers Three Days Off for Menstrual Pain - May 15, 2022
- Moderna Requests Approval for its Children’s Vaccine - May 15, 2022
- Routine Colonoscopies Should Start at Age 45 - May 15, 2022
- Anti-inflammatory Drugs May Do More Harm Than Good - May 15, 2022
- Some People Die from a Happy Heart - May 8, 2022
- Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Can Cause Serious Blood Clots - May 8, 2022
- Omicron Variants Spreading Quickly - May 8, 2022
- Roe V. Wade Will Likely Be Overturned - May 8, 2022
- Menthol Cigarette Ban Will Benefit the Black Community - April 30, 2022