The Evolution of Awesomely Luvvie on Radiant Issue No.11By Radiant Health
Published: June 18, 2018
Since 2006, Luvvie Ajayi has faithfully blogged on the good, the bad, the excellences, and the oddities of pop culture. Over the past 12 years, her unabashedly honest, often fierce, and effortlessly humorous judgment has afforded her experiences above and beyond what she imagined when she was initially peer-pressured into the practice. We were able to sit down and talk with Luvvie in the midst of her busy schedule, which now includes much more than posts on computer screens. As times have changed, so has her scope, and that trajectory is on track to be, well … awesome.
Luvvie chats with us about walking boldly into the unknown as a blogger, owning her inner scribe, wokeness and leaving the world better than you found it and on moving forward with awesomeness. Read more …
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- Some Americans Will Have Medical Debt Wiped From Credit - July 9, 2022
- Natural Gas Used to Heat Homes Contains Some Harmful Chemicals - July 9, 2022
- Uterine Cancer Claims Many Black Lives - July 9, 2022
- Babies and Toddlers Get COVID-19 Shots - June 27, 2022
- FDA Bans Juul’s E-Cigarettes and Cartridges - June 27, 2022
- Polio Virus Found in London Sewage - June 27, 2022
- 200 Million Americans Are Drinking Contaminated Water - June 19, 2022
- Young Kids Can Finally Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19 - June 19, 2022
- New Regulations for Baby Sleep Products - June 19, 2022
- FDA Approves First Drug for Alopecia Hair Loss - June 19, 2022