The Evolution of Awesomely Luvvie on Radiant Issue No.11By Radiant Health
Published: June 18, 2018
Since 2006, Luvvie Ajayi has faithfully blogged on the good, the bad, the excellences, and the oddities of pop culture. Over the past 12 years, her unabashedly honest, often fierce, and effortlessly humorous judgment has afforded her experiences above and beyond what she imagined when she was initially peer-pressured into the practice. We were able to sit down and talk with Luvvie in the midst of her busy schedule, which now includes much more than posts on computer screens. As times have changed, so has her scope, and that trajectory is on track to be, well … awesome.
Luvvie chats with us about walking boldly into the unknown as a blogger, owning her inner scribe, wokeness and leaving the world better than you found it and on moving forward with awesomeness. Read more …
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): A Simple Guide & Resources to Staying Safe - March 13, 2020
- BBC Documentary: Sex For Grades Rampant At African Universities - August 25, 2020
- Strength Training- Why It Is Important For Fitness And Weight Loss - September 22, 2015
- Super Foods You Need To Know About - April 28, 2014
- Fixing Your Fashion Brain Freeze: The Solution To The “I Don’t Have Anything To Wear” Conundrum - August 30, 2016
- Weekend Challenge: Superman With A Twist - November 13, 2014
- Weekend Challenge: Spiderman Plank - July 25, 2014
- Behind the Scenes with Radiant Issue No 13 Cover Girl, Actress Annie Ilonzeh - July 31, 2019
- What Crazy Can Do - July 31, 2019
- Behind the Scenes with Radiant Issue No 12 Cover Girl Ros Gold-Onwude - November 15, 2018