Radiant Health Breast Cancer ResourcesBy Radiant Health
Published: October 31, 2021
Know Your Lemons
Know Your Lemons is arguably the most effective visual health awareness campaigns of all time. Each lemon represents a breast affected by cancer – and clearly demonstrates that there are visual clues in addition to the lumps that women may or may not feel during self-exams.
Self Breast Exam
1| Cleveland Clinic’s written guide to breast self-exam
2| How to do a breast self-exam [VIDEO]
Breast Cancer Organizations
“Among African-American women who develop breast cancer, there is an estimated 20 to 40 percent chance of the breast cancer being triple-negative. “
Source: Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation
1| Know Your Girls: A campaign specifically for Black women breast cancer
3| National Consortium of Breast Centers: This page offers a comprehensive list of national breast cancer resources ranging from young women breast cancer to men’s breast cancer and financial assistance.
Radiant Health Breast Cancer Stories/Features
Is there a resource you think we should include? Email us at hello (at) radianthealthmag (dot) com.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- Some Americans Will Have Medical Debt Wiped From Credit - July 9, 2022
- Natural Gas Used to Heat Homes Contains Some Harmful Chemicals - July 9, 2022
- Uterine Cancer Claims Many Black Lives - July 9, 2022
- Babies and Toddlers Get COVID-19 Shots - June 27, 2022
- FDA Bans Juul’s E-Cigarettes and Cartridges - June 27, 2022
- Polio Virus Found in London Sewage - June 27, 2022
- 200 Million Americans Are Drinking Contaminated Water - June 19, 2022
- Young Kids Can Finally Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19 - June 19, 2022
- New Regulations for Baby Sleep Products - June 19, 2022
- FDA Approves First Drug for Alopecia Hair Loss - June 19, 2022