Shape Up Your Inner Thighs & Booty with Sumo SquatsBy Radiant Health
Published: August 1, 2014
Shape Up Your Booty & Thighs With Sumo Squats
Sumo squats are a perfect inner thigh toner and will also lift your backside up, giving you that curvy appearance.
To perform these, stand with the feet slightly wider than hip width apart, toes turned out as far as comfortable.
Place the arms directly in front of you and then bend at the knees as you lower yourself down.
Perform four sets of 15-20 reps.
Tip: For added intensity, take a brief pause at the bottom of the exercise before pressing up again to complete the rep.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- Should you double up on masks for extra protection? Plus how best to wear your mask - July 16, 2021
- Breathing Wildfire Air Can Impact Sperm and Brain - September 10, 2021
- Researchers Confirm that Masks Work - September 10, 2021
- Vaccine Fatigued? Don’t Forget Your Flu Shot - September 9, 2021
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): A Simple Guide & Resources to Staying Safe - March 13, 2020
- BBC Documentary: Sex For Grades Rampant At African Universities - August 25, 2020
- Strength Training- Why It Is Important For Fitness And Weight Loss - September 22, 2015
- Super Foods You Need To Know About - April 28, 2014
- Fixing Your Fashion Brain Freeze: The Solution To The “I Don’t Have Anything To Wear” Conundrum - August 30, 2016
- Weekend Challenge: Superman With A Twist - November 13, 2014