Shape Up Your Inner Thighs & Booty with Sumo SquatsBy Radiant Health
Published: August 1, 2014
Shape Up Your Booty & Thighs With Sumo Squats
Sumo squats are a perfect inner thigh toner and will also lift your backside up, giving you that curvy appearance.
To perform these, stand with the feet slightly wider than hip width apart, toes turned out as far as comfortable.
Place the arms directly in front of you and then bend at the knees as you lower yourself down.
Perform four sets of 15-20 reps.
Tip: For added intensity, take a brief pause at the bottom of the exercise before pressing up again to complete the rep.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.06 with sign up.
- Say What? The Tanzanian President Equates Birth Control Use to Laziness - September 15, 2018
- Not Getting Enough Exercise? You’re Not Alone - September 7, 2018
- What Working Out Does to Your Daily Schedule - August 31, 2018
- It’s (Sadly) True: Men Lose Weight Faster than Women - August 17, 2018
- You’re More Likely to Live When Treated by a Woman Doctor - August 13, 2018
- Should You Exercise in Polluted Cities? - July 27, 2018
- Bring Back Butter: Study Reveals It’s Not the Bad Guy After All - July 20, 2018
- Get Talking! It’s Good for You - July 13, 2018
- It’s Time to Take a Break - July 6, 2018
- The Evolution of Awesomely Luvvie on Radiant Issue No.11 - June 18, 2018