Shape Up Your Inner Thighs & Booty with Sumo SquatsBy Radiant Health
Published: August 1, 2014
Shape Up Your Booty & Thighs With Sumo Squats
Sumo squats are a perfect inner thigh toner and will also lift your backside up, giving you that curvy appearance.
To perform these, stand with the feet slightly wider than hip width apart, toes turned out as far as comfortable.
Place the arms directly in front of you and then bend at the knees as you lower yourself down.
Perform four sets of 15-20 reps.
Tip: For added intensity, take a brief pause at the bottom of the exercise before pressing up again to complete the rep.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.06 with sign up.
- Super Foods You Need To Know About - April 28, 2014
- Fixing Your Fashion Brain Freeze: The Solution To The “I Don’t Have Anything To Wear” Conundrum - August 30, 2016
- Weekend Challenge: Superman With A Twist - November 13, 2014
- Weekend Challenge: Spiderman Plank - July 25, 2014
- Behind the Scenes with Radiant Issue No 13 Cover Girl, Actress Annie Ilonzeh - July 31, 2019
- What Crazy Can Do - July 31, 2019
- Behind the Scenes with Radiant Issue No 12 Cover Girl Ros Gold-Onwude - November 15, 2018
- Think Cold Brew Coffee Is Good for Your Gut? - November 9, 2018
- Bath Time: It’s Not Just for Kids - November 2, 2018
- No Really, It’s Time to Hit the Gym - October 26, 2018