Weekend Challenge: Burn Fat Rapidly With Tuck JumpsBy Radiant Health
Published: August 15, 2014
Burn Fat Rapidly With Tuck Jumps
If you want to crank up the notch on your fat burning, tuck jumps will do the trick in a hurry. To perform these, simply get into a standing position and then jump up as high as you can while bringing your knees up into your chest.
Upon landing, bend the knees as you move back into the next tuck jump, aiming to be as explosive as possible.
Aim for 4 sets of 15 jumps each.
Tip: Think of keeping the head up as you do this to avoid a forward lean.
Never miss a fitness tip! Join our free weekly newsletter and get a bonus 10-day guide to a lean body, clear skin and radiant glow! Download your copy here.
- More Black Americans are Overdosing on Opioids - September 19, 2021
- Covid-19 Vaccines for Kids on the Horizon - September 19, 2021
- Experts Disagree on Covid-19 Vaccine Booster Shots - September 19, 2021
- Diabetes Diagnosed Earlier in Minorities - September 19, 2021
- Should you double up on masks for extra protection? Plus how best to wear your mask - July 16, 2021
- Breathing Wildfire Air Can Impact Sperm and Brain - September 10, 2021
- Researchers Confirm that Masks Work - September 10, 2021
- Vaccine Fatigued? Don’t Forget Your Flu Shot - September 9, 2021
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): A Simple Guide & Resources to Staying Safe - March 13, 2020
- BBC Documentary: Sex For Grades Rampant At African Universities - August 25, 2020