Weekend Challenge: Burn Fat Rapidly With Tuck JumpsBy Radiant Health
Published: August 15, 2014
Burn Fat Rapidly With Tuck Jumps
If you want to crank up the notch on your fat burning, tuck jumps will do the trick in a hurry. To perform these, simply get into a standing position and then jump up as high as you can while bringing your knees up into your chest.
Upon landing, bend the knees as you move back into the next tuck jump, aiming to be as explosive as possible.
Aim for 4 sets of 15 jumps each.
Tip: Think of keeping the head up as you do this to avoid a forward lean.
Never miss a fitness tip! Join our free weekly newsletter and get a bonus 10-day guide to a lean body, clear skin and radiant glow! Download your copy here.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): A Simple Guide & Resources to Staying Safe - March 13, 2020
- Strength Training- Why It Is Important For Fitness And Weight Loss - September 22, 2015
- Super Foods You Need To Know About - April 28, 2014
- Fixing Your Fashion Brain Freeze: The Solution To The “I Don’t Have Anything To Wear” Conundrum - August 30, 2016
- Weekend Challenge: Superman With A Twist - November 13, 2014
- Weekend Challenge: Spiderman Plank - July 25, 2014
- Behind the Scenes with Radiant Issue No 13 Cover Girl, Actress Annie Ilonzeh - July 31, 2019
- What Crazy Can Do - July 31, 2019
- Behind the Scenes with Radiant Issue No 12 Cover Girl Ros Gold-Onwude - November 15, 2018
- Think Cold Brew Coffee Is Good for Your Gut? - November 9, 2018