Weekend Challenge: Spiderman PlankBy Radiant Health
Published: July 25, 2014
Get A Defined Back And Lean Core With The Spiderman Plank
The spiderman plank is an advanced version of the regular plank and will get those abs working hard!
Get into a regular plank position, balancing the upper body on the forearms and toes, the rest of the body flat like a table top.
From there, contract one leg up towards the shoulders as high as you can go and then lower it back down so it’s in alignment with the opposing leg.
Repeat 3-5 times and then switch sides. Rest for 20 seconds and repeat two times through.
Tip: Make sure you never let the hips drop or rise up as you finish the movement.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.06 with sign up.
- Behind the Scenes with Radiant Issue No 12 Cover Girl Ros Gold-Onwude - November 15, 2018
- Think Cold Brew Coffee Is Good for Your Gut? - November 9, 2018
- Bath Time: It’s Not Just for Kids - November 2, 2018
- No Really, It’s Time to Hit the Gym - October 26, 2018
- [Recipe] Guilt-Free Oatmeal Pancake - July 5, 2016
- That Health Pill May Not Be So Healthy - October 19, 2018
- Hug Life: The Importance of Physical Touch - October 12, 2018
- Will We Ever Move Past the Normalisation of Sexual Assault - October 5, 2018
- Esther Ijewere: Breaking the Silence on Gender-Based Violence - December 21, 2017
- Halle Berry’s Top Tip for a Better Sex Life - September 28, 2018