Weekend Challenge: Spiderman PlankBy Radiant Health
Published: July 25, 2014
Get A Defined Back And Lean Core With The Spiderman Plank
The spiderman plank is an advanced version of the regular plank and will get those abs working hard!
Get into a regular plank position, balancing the upper body on the forearms and toes, the rest of the body flat like a table top.
From there, contract one leg up towards the shoulders as high as you can go and then lower it back down so it’s in alignment with the opposing leg.
Repeat 3-5 times and then switch sides. Rest for 20 seconds and repeat two times through.
Tip: Make sure you never let the hips drop or rise up as you finish the movement.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.06 with sign up.
- Strength Training- Why It Is Important For Fitness And Weight Loss - September 22, 2015
- Super Foods You Need To Know About - April 28, 2014
- Fixing Your Fashion Brain Freeze: The Solution To The “I Don’t Have Anything To Wear” Conundrum - August 30, 2016
- Weekend Challenge: Superman With A Twist - November 13, 2014
- Weekend Challenge: Spiderman Plank - July 25, 2014
- Behind the Scenes with Radiant Issue No 13 Cover Girl, Actress Annie Ilonzeh - July 31, 2019
- What Crazy Can Do - July 31, 2019
- Behind the Scenes with Radiant Issue No 12 Cover Girl Ros Gold-Onwude - November 15, 2018
- Think Cold Brew Coffee Is Good for Your Gut? - November 9, 2018
- Bath Time: It’s Not Just for Kids - November 2, 2018