Weekend Challenge: Spiderman PlankBy Radiant Health
Published: July 25, 2014
Get A Defined Back And Lean Core With The Spiderman Plank
The spiderman plank is an advanced version of the regular plank and will get those abs working hard!
Get into a regular plank position, balancing the upper body on the forearms and toes, the rest of the body flat like a table top.
From there, contract one leg up towards the shoulders as high as you can go and then lower it back down so it’s in alignment with the opposing leg.
Repeat 3-5 times and then switch sides. Rest for 20 seconds and repeat two times through.
Tip: Make sure you never let the hips drop or rise up as you finish the movement.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.06 with sign up.
- Say What? The Tanzanian President Equates Birth Control Use to Laziness - September 15, 2018
- Not Getting Enough Exercise? You’re Not Alone - September 7, 2018
- What Working Out Does to Your Daily Schedule - August 31, 2018
- It’s (Sadly) True: Men Lose Weight Faster than Women - August 17, 2018
- You’re More Likely to Live When Treated by a Woman Doctor - August 13, 2018
- Should You Exercise in Polluted Cities? - July 27, 2018
- Bring Back Butter: Study Reveals It’s Not the Bad Guy After All - July 20, 2018
- Get Talking! It’s Good for You - July 13, 2018
- It’s Time to Take a Break - July 6, 2018
- The Evolution of Awesomely Luvvie on Radiant Issue No.11 - June 18, 2018