Weekend Challenge: Spiderman PlankBy Radiant Health
Published: July 25, 2014
Get A Defined Back And Lean Core With The Spiderman Plank
The spiderman plank is an advanced version of the regular plank and will get those abs working hard!
Get into a regular plank position, balancing the upper body on the forearms and toes, the rest of the body flat like a table top.
From there, contract one leg up towards the shoulders as high as you can go and then lower it back down so it’s in alignment with the opposing leg.
Repeat 3-5 times and then switch sides. Rest for 20 seconds and repeat two times through.
Tip: Make sure you never let the hips drop or rise up as you finish the movement.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- Bone Broth: Mother Nature’s Botox? - October 17, 2021
- A New Option for Early Breast Cancer Treatment - October 17, 2021
- New Recommendations for Low-Dose Aspirin Use - October 17, 2021
- FDA Advisory Panel Recommends Moderna and J & J Covid Vaccine Booster - October 17, 2021
- Study Indicates Covid Boosters Are Safe to Mix and Match - October 17, 2021
- Dementia Could be Related to Depression - October 10, 2021
- Family of Black Woman Whose Cells Were Used for Research Without Permission Files Law Suit - October 10, 2021
- Recall for At-Home Rapid Covid Test Kits - October 10, 2021
- WHO Approves First Malaria Vaccine - October 10, 2021
- Merck Announces a New Covid Pill - October 3, 2021