Americans with Private Health Insurance To Receive 8 At-Home Covid Tests Per MonthBy Radiant Health
Published: January 16, 2022
The Biden administration announced that private insurance companies will need to offer two options to customers for acquiring eight coronavirus tests per month per member. Insurance companies will reimburse customers if they choose to pay for the tests out-of-pocket and file a subsequent claim. No-cost tests will also be made available at the insurer’s preferred pharmacies and other chosen retailers. This new law will affect about 45% of Americans who are privately insured. Critics point to the low supply of tests across the country and say the plan is not feasible.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- Pfizer’s Antiviral Pill is Very Effective - May 15, 2022
- Spain Considers Three Days Off for Menstrual Pain - May 15, 2022
- Moderna Requests Approval for its Children’s Vaccine - May 15, 2022
- Routine Colonoscopies Should Start at Age 45 - May 15, 2022
- Anti-inflammatory Drugs May Do More Harm Than Good - May 15, 2022
- Some People Die from a Happy Heart - May 8, 2022
- Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Can Cause Serious Blood Clots - May 8, 2022
- Omicron Variants Spreading Quickly - May 8, 2022
- Roe V. Wade Will Likely Be Overturned - May 8, 2022
- Menthol Cigarette Ban Will Benefit the Black Community - April 30, 2022