Bob Saget’s Death A Reminder to Seek Medical Attention After Head InjuryBy Radiant Health
Published: February 13, 2022
Actor and Comedian Bob Saget died last month after he accidentally hit the back of his head on something and then went to sleep. His autopsy report concluded that no drugs or alcohol were involved in his death. This tragic occurrence has caused doctors to speak out about the importance of seeking medical care immediately after a head or brain injury. Although most head injuries are mild, about 165 Americans die each day from traumatic brain injuries, and they are especially common in people 75 years of age or older.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- Babies and Toddlers Get COVID-19 Shots - June 27, 2022
- FDA Bans Juul’s E-Cigarettes and Cartridges - June 27, 2022
- Polio Virus Found in London Sewage - June 27, 2022
- 200 Million Americans Are Drinking Contaminated Water - June 19, 2022
- Young Kids Can Finally Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19 - June 19, 2022
- New Regulations for Baby Sleep Products - June 19, 2022
- FDA Approves First Drug for Alopecia Hair Loss - June 19, 2022
- Personal Use of Hard Drugs Decriminalized in British Columbia - June 6, 2022
- Woman Receives a Brand New Type of Ear Transplant - June 6, 2022
- Children 6 Months and Older are Eligible for Pfizer’s COVID Vaccine - June 6, 2022