Multiple Blue States End Mask Mandates in SchoolsBy Radiant Health
Published: February 13, 2022
Lawmakers in Oregon, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Delaware have announced that they will end their mask mandates for schools in the next several weeks. State officials cited the falling number of Covid-19 cases, a decrease in hospitalizations, and mostly vaccinated populations as justification for the change. In Connecticut and New Jersey, local leaders will be able to continue to require masks in schools if they choose to do so. Individual students and teachers can also wear masks; schools will not be allowed to ban them.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- Some Americans Will Have Medical Debt Wiped From Credit - July 9, 2022
- Natural Gas Used to Heat Homes Contains Some Harmful Chemicals - July 9, 2022
- Uterine Cancer Claims Many Black Lives - July 9, 2022
- Babies and Toddlers Get COVID-19 Shots - June 27, 2022
- FDA Bans Juul’s E-Cigarettes and Cartridges - June 27, 2022
- Polio Virus Found in London Sewage - June 27, 2022
- 200 Million Americans Are Drinking Contaminated Water - June 19, 2022
- Young Kids Can Finally Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19 - June 19, 2022
- New Regulations for Baby Sleep Products - June 19, 2022
- FDA Approves First Drug for Alopecia Hair Loss - June 19, 2022