CDC Recommends Moderna’s & Pfizer’s Covid-19 Vaccines Over Johnson & Johnson’sBy Radiant Health
Published: December 19, 2021
The CDC recommends that Americans take the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines instead of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine because there have been several reported instances of serious blood clots. The rare clotting issue is the confirmed cause of death for nine individuals and is the suspected reason behind two more deaths. In the beginning of the vaccine rollout, the Johnson & Johnson vaccine was given to many people who are traditionally difficult to reach, like the homeless. Since then, Pfizer’s and Moderna’s vaccines have also proven more effective.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- First Successful Pig Heart Transplanted to Human - January 16, 2022
- Americans with Private Health Insurance To Receive 8 At-Home Covid Tests Per Month - January 16, 2022
- Popular At-Home Rapid Covid Test Accurately Detects Omicron Variant - January 16, 2022
- Maya Angelou, First Black Woman On the US Quarter Coin - January 16, 2022
- Pregnant Women Are Dying From Chronic High Blood Pressure - January 18, 2022
- CDC Changes Recommended Isolation Times - January 18, 2022
- In New National Labeling Standards, GMOs Are Now Called “Bioengineered” - January 18, 2022
- CDC Recommends Boosters for Everyone 12 and Older - January 10, 2022
- CDC Recommends Moderna’s & Pfizer’s Covid-19 Vaccines Over Johnson & Johnson’s - December 19, 2021
- Abortion Pills Permanently Available Through the Mail Order - December 19, 2021