CDC Recommends Moderna’s & Pfizer’s Covid-19 Vaccines Over Johnson & Johnson’sBy Radiant Health
Published: December 19, 2021
The CDC recommends that Americans take the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines instead of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine because there have been several reported instances of serious blood clots. The rare clotting issue is the confirmed cause of death for nine individuals and is the suspected reason behind two more deaths. In the beginning of the vaccine rollout, the Johnson & Johnson vaccine was given to many people who are traditionally difficult to reach, like the homeless. Since then, Pfizer’s and Moderna’s vaccines have also proven more effective.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- Pfizer’s Antiviral Pill is Very Effective - May 15, 2022
- Spain Considers Three Days Off for Menstrual Pain - May 15, 2022
- Moderna Requests Approval for its Children’s Vaccine - May 15, 2022
- Routine Colonoscopies Should Start at Age 45 - May 15, 2022
- Anti-inflammatory Drugs May Do More Harm Than Good - May 15, 2022
- Some People Die from a Happy Heart - May 8, 2022
- Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Can Cause Serious Blood Clots - May 8, 2022
- Omicron Variants Spreading Quickly - May 8, 2022
- Roe V. Wade Will Likely Be Overturned - May 8, 2022
- Menthol Cigarette Ban Will Benefit the Black Community - April 30, 2022