Abortion Pills Permanently Available Through the Mail OrderBy Radiant Health
Published: December 19, 2021
The FDA has decided to permanently allow abortion pills to be prescribed to patients via telemedicine visits and delivered through the mail system. Prior to the coronavirus pandemic, women were required to make in-person visits at doctor’s offices, clinics, or hospitals to get mifepristone, the pill that induces abortion. Under the new guidance, pharmacies that handle the drug will need to apply for a special certification.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- First Successful Pig Heart Transplanted to Human - January 16, 2022
- Americans with Private Health Insurance To Receive 8 At-Home Covid Tests Per Month - January 16, 2022
- Popular At-Home Rapid Covid Test Accurately Detects Omicron Variant - January 16, 2022
- Maya Angelou, First Black Woman On the US Quarter Coin - January 16, 2022
- Pregnant Women Are Dying From Chronic High Blood Pressure - January 18, 2022
- CDC Changes Recommended Isolation Times - January 18, 2022
- In New National Labeling Standards, GMOs Are Now Called “Bioengineered” - January 18, 2022
- CDC Recommends Boosters for Everyone 12 and Older - January 10, 2022
- CDC Recommends Moderna’s & Pfizer’s Covid-19 Vaccines Over Johnson & Johnson’s - December 19, 2021
- Abortion Pills Permanently Available Through the Mail Order - December 19, 2021