Abortion Pills Permanently Available Through the Mail OrderBy Radiant Health
Published: December 19, 2021
The FDA has decided to permanently allow abortion pills to be prescribed to patients via telemedicine visits and delivered through the mail system. Prior to the coronavirus pandemic, women were required to make in-person visits at doctor’s offices, clinics, or hospitals to get mifepristone, the pill that induces abortion. Under the new guidance, pharmacies that handle the drug will need to apply for a special certification.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- Pfizer’s Antiviral Pill is Very Effective - May 15, 2022
- Spain Considers Three Days Off for Menstrual Pain - May 15, 2022
- Moderna Requests Approval for its Children’s Vaccine - May 15, 2022
- Routine Colonoscopies Should Start at Age 45 - May 15, 2022
- Anti-inflammatory Drugs May Do More Harm Than Good - May 15, 2022
- Some People Die from a Happy Heart - May 8, 2022
- Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Can Cause Serious Blood Clots - May 8, 2022
- Omicron Variants Spreading Quickly - May 8, 2022
- Roe V. Wade Will Likely Be Overturned - May 8, 2022
- Menthol Cigarette Ban Will Benefit the Black Community - April 30, 2022