Could This Newly FDA Approved Eye Drops Replace Reading Glasses?By Radiant Health
Published: December 19, 2021
People who suffer from age-related blurred near vision now have the option to use Vuity, a first-of-its-kind drug that can sharpen vision for several hours at a time. The medicated eye drops are now available with a doctor’s prescription. The drug isn’t currently covered by insurance, and a 30-day supply costs about $80. People aged 40 to 55 years old had the best results in the studies done, while those over the age of 65 found them to be much less effective.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- First Successful Pig Heart Transplanted to Human - January 16, 2022
- Americans with Private Health Insurance To Receive 8 At-Home Covid Tests Per Month - January 16, 2022
- Popular At-Home Rapid Covid Test Accurately Detects Omicron Variant - January 16, 2022
- Maya Angelou, First Black Woman On the US Quarter Coin - January 16, 2022
- Pregnant Women Are Dying From Chronic High Blood Pressure - January 18, 2022
- CDC Changes Recommended Isolation Times - January 18, 2022
- In New National Labeling Standards, GMOs Are Now Called “Bioengineered” - January 18, 2022
- CDC Recommends Boosters for Everyone 12 and Older - January 10, 2022
- CDC Recommends Moderna’s & Pfizer’s Covid-19 Vaccines Over Johnson & Johnson’s - December 19, 2021
- Abortion Pills Permanently Available Through the Mail Order - December 19, 2021