Fauci Says Americans Are Transitioning Out of the PandemicBy Radiant Health
Published: April 30, 2022
Dr. Anthony Fauci told PBS NewsHour that the COVID-19 pandemic phase is over, and the virus is now endemic in American society. He argued that the successful vaccine program the government rolled out and the rapid spread of the Omicron variant this past winter made for these conditions. Hospitalizations and deaths no longer overwhelm the healthcare system, so the outbreak is much more manageable than it was even a few months ago. Fauci stressed that 220 million vaccinated Americans made it possible for the country to move towards normalcy, even when much of the world is still reeling from the pandemic.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- Some Americans Will Have Medical Debt Wiped From Credit - July 9, 2022
- Natural Gas Used to Heat Homes Contains Some Harmful Chemicals - July 9, 2022
- Uterine Cancer Claims Many Black Lives - July 9, 2022
- Babies and Toddlers Get COVID-19 Shots - June 27, 2022
- FDA Bans Juul’s E-Cigarettes and Cartridges - June 27, 2022
- Polio Virus Found in London Sewage - June 27, 2022
- 200 Million Americans Are Drinking Contaminated Water - June 19, 2022
- Young Kids Can Finally Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19 - June 19, 2022
- New Regulations for Baby Sleep Products - June 19, 2022
- FDA Approves First Drug for Alopecia Hair Loss - June 19, 2022