The Majority of Americans Have Been Infected with COVID-19By Radiant Health
Published: April 30, 2022
According to antibody data collected by the CDC, 75% of American children and 60% of American adults had already contracted COVID-19 by February of this year. Health experts believe that the very contagious Omicron variant spread rapidly through the population. Americans will likely benefit from the mass immunity, and the country will see fewer deaths and hospitalizations this year as a result. However, health officials warn that complacency could lead to unnecessary suffering, and they insist that the best way to remain healthy is to be vaccinated and boosted.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- Pfizer’s Antiviral Pill is Very Effective - May 15, 2022
- Spain Considers Three Days Off for Menstrual Pain - May 15, 2022
- Moderna Requests Approval for its Children’s Vaccine - May 15, 2022
- Routine Colonoscopies Should Start at Age 45 - May 15, 2022
- Anti-inflammatory Drugs May Do More Harm Than Good - May 15, 2022
- Some People Die from a Happy Heart - May 8, 2022
- Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Can Cause Serious Blood Clots - May 8, 2022
- Omicron Variants Spreading Quickly - May 8, 2022
- Roe V. Wade Will Likely Be Overturned - May 8, 2022
- Menthol Cigarette Ban Will Benefit the Black Community - April 30, 2022